My dog is off her food

yes you do. my dog told me as she bit me because she in so much pain. x she laid in my arms till the vets opened and then my partner took her. We all said our good bye. x

Thank you for your kind thoughts, just an up date its been a bit of a roller coaster over the last 3 days ,tears and more tears,Friday no food but she was still drinking she was still wagged her tail and stood in porch with her sister to go with dad for a walk,hubby has started to drive her to park as she struggles to do the long walk .. she has a wonder around then sits back at car for her lift home ...We talked and decided that Sat we should visit the vet and do the right thing But Sat came she sat wagged her tail sat at the car so we went to the park instead .when we returned we were still unsure if it was her time ,meanwhile my grandson called and we give him a bacon sandwich and hubby popped in some black pudding ,she seemed to like the idea so right or wrong a gave her a small portion of bacon and black pud .......We held our breath she ate it and kept it down ...so now over the weekend she is eating b/pud with chicken every 3hrs [small portion]it was such a relief I am aware this could be short term but it was so lovely to see ...As I type this her and her sister are snuggled up by the fire some thing on Friday night I didn't think we would see again....

I know this is long winded message but you have all made kind comments to me that I thought you should all know hows Amy is doing ...thanks to all xx

Oh I bet you were so relieved to see her eat something, and even if its something that might not be recommended as part of a dogs diet I really don't think it matters in your situation. If she wants it, keeps it down and seemed to enjoy it then let her have it, I know I certainly would!

The vet told me that the dog will let you know when it's ready to leave, and she obviously isn't ready just yet and just reading your posts its obvious that you will do anything you can for her, so my advice would be keep taking her on walks if she wants to go, no matter how short or far, feed her what she wants and give her lots and lots of love.

I'm sure everyone on here will be thinking of you all.

Oh, that's lovely to hear Sandyd. xx