Cardiff want young Che Adams.

It's splashed all over the tintleweb that Cardiff are supposed very eager to sign Blades youngster Che Adams. This lad has to stay and he should have been given more of a chance under Clough. I think he will be a cracking player for us this year after gaining a bit of experience last season.

I reckon Adams is Adkins sort of player so I reckon the gaffer would be eager to keep hold of him as well.

It's splashed all over the tintleweb that Cardiff are supposed very eager to sign Blades youngster Che Adams. This lad has to stay and he should have been given more of a chance under Clough. I think he will be a cracking player for us this year after gaining a bit of experience last season.

I reckon Adams is Adkins sort of player so I reckon the gaffer would be eager to keep hold of him as well.

If Adkins wants Sharp it makes sense to recoup some of the fee by selling Adams, after all, he is still relatively un proven?

If Adkins wants Sharp it makes sense to recoup some of the fee by selling Adams, after all, he is still relatively un proven?

No way mate, I makes sense to offload Higdon as the weakest link that we have up front but Che Adams is way too raw and talented to let go. He has the potential under the right manager to be prolific and I reckon Adkins is the manager to get the best out of Adams as he encourages attacking and expression.

Adams has played as a winger in the past. He is pacey and tricky and I wouldn't mind having a look at him out wide as well.

No way mate, I makes sense to offload Higdon as the weakest link that we have up front but Che Adams is way too raw and talented to let go. He has the potential under the right manager to be prolific and I reckon Adkins is the manager to get the best out of Adams as he encourages attacking and expression.

Adams has played as a winger in the past. He is pacey and tricky and I wouldn't mind having a look at him out wide as well.

Got to agree with you,Higdons not done much and you Blades will know if he will ever do owt,Adams had a purple 10 mins against Spurs and is still young and hungry,I know who I'd sooner have.

IF we were going to sell him, how much would we get for a 'relatively un proven' player ? Not much is my guess.

Well not sell him....yet

IF we were going to sell him, how much would we get for a 'relatively un proven' player ? Not much is my guess.

Well not sell him....yet

The papers are touting around a fee of £350k which simply isn't enough money to even consider selling him. We don't have to sell him and like I said I think he is Adkins sort of player judging by the players he has when managing Scunny and Southampton.

Adams, Reedy and Kennedy will all get a decent crack of the whip under Adkins I think and the same applies to young Diego if he doesn't get blinded by the lights and signs on at The Lane.

If the figure is £350k, then we should decline.

I'd say anything less than a million should be declined, but my preference would be for him to stay,

He's a raw talent and I think he will have a good future, I hope it is with us.

Really glad we knocked Cardiff back. Adams has scored again tonight and apparently looks decent at the minute. The lad should have been given a better chance last season by Clough and it looks like he will get it now under Adkins who rates him highly.

2 in 2 pre season, lets have a couple more Che and then go and bag us 20+ this season.