Shot blasting company on Greenland Road Darnall

Hi could anyone settle a argument I'm having,I say there was a shot blasting company on greenland road many years ago he says not do any members remember one and if so where was it?.

Darnal shotblasting was on Surbiton Street, close by.

The firm I worked for in the early sixties used to take Carving Forks there a couple of times a week, I used to go with the owners son on our way home. We finished at 18:30 and dropped our stuff off at around 18:55 and they were still working.

Hi thank you for reply but I was thinking of it been on corner of greenland rd with shepcote lane am I wrong,it was empty for a long while.

Edited by meterman

I thought Darnal Shotblasting was on doctor lane which ran between worksop road and century street .

I thought Darnal Shotblasting was on doctor lane which ran between worksop road and century street .

Previously yes. It was known as the 'Black Hole'.

Later (probably in the 60's) they were HERE. I used them a few times in the 70's to have alloy wheels grain blasted.

They were there in the 70's, possibly even 80's. I had an inspection job there, it was definitely after 1970. Believe Pheasant Inn was still there then as well.