The Lunn Family form Aston / Swallownest

I am tracing my family history and i know that i am related to the Lunn family who lived in Aston / Swallownest if anyone know anything about them please

private message me :):help:

Some names could help!

Jonathan & his wife Ellen

Children

Rebekah,Issac,Ernest,Phobe,

Laura (i know about her my family link)

Alice ( i Know a little about her)

It looks like Jonathan was born 1841 Grewsley Leicester and Ellen(Helen) 1840 Bride Staffs.

There is a marriage for Jonathan Lunn in 1864 at Burton on Trent to a Helen Marklew

In 1891 they are living Handsworth Sheffield, with sons Isaac 1873 and Ernest 1877 - Jonathan is down as coal miner and the sons as coal labourers.

Thanks i have already got that from Ancestry , Jonathan died in Aston 1899 and his wife in 1921 could not see their graves when i went on Sunday to aston cemetery, hoped that a distant relation may be on here, thanks for your post

There used to be a Mr & Mrs Lunn lived on Shaldon Grove when I was growing up in the late 50s early 60s.........dont know their christian names

There used to be a Mr & Mrs Lunn lived on Shaldon Grove when I was growing up in the late 50s early 60s.........dont know their christian names
They are buried in Aston cemetery.

---------- Post added 22-04-2014 at 22:13 ----------

My family dies with me i am the last one of our side.

My Gt gt grandfather was Jonathan Lunn. He was buried in Aston cemetery but the grave is unmarked. I have a fair amount of information about the family if you would like to message me privately. :)

Beryl Lunn's mother and father lived on Shaldon grove,Beryl died about 6yrs now.

---------- Post added 07-10-2015 at 09:26 ----------

my grandfather was Joseph Roberts Lunn,he died in 1938,he fought in the Boer war and the first world war and went over the top at the Somme but came home after mustard gas poisoning.