Sheffield Free paper - Gazette

Is the Gazette still in production? We havent had a copy delivered in months and we always used to get it Saturdday mornings with loads of other free papers. I used to quite enjoy mulling through these on a weekend.

I think I've seen it relatively recently, but it's hard to be sure - always goes straight into the blue bin with the other rubbish.

I get a copy delivered every Thursday

We haven't had the gazette in years,we do get the journal which is pretty much the same but we haven't had one of those either for a few weeks.Someone rang me a couple of weeks ago to see if we have had it delivered.

If you ring the sheffield star up on monday to friday and ask for the gazette and journal departmant they wil tell you the reson why you have not had yor paper delivered. You should recieve it on a Thursday or a friday with the free leaflets. Its no good ringingon the weekend as there is onky reseach staff in. The reason for not getting you papers might just be the fact that you might not have a delivery boy or girl and as when i last worked there hey only got 3p per paper and most rounds have 200+ papers, they delivery people dont like doing it.

If you ring the sheffield star up on monday to friday and ask for the gazette and journal departmant they wil tell you the reson why you have not had yor paper delivered. You should recieve it on a Thursday or a friday with the free leaflets. Its no good ringingon the weekend as there is onky reseach staff in. The reason for not getting you papers might just be the fact that you might not have a delivery boy or girl and as when i last worked there hey only got 3p per paper and most rounds have 200+ papers, they delivery people dont like doing it.

The Star employ research staff? Extraordinary!

Just rung the Star offices up, sounds like it's more of a supply issue than a delivery issue, they don't give their alloted areas enough copies for all the houses on the round, so some households miss out !!!

I live in meersbrook and get one deliverd every saturday morning.

I think I've seen it relatively recently, but it's hard to be sure - always goes straight into the blue bin with the other rubbish.

We get it every week and don't even open it anymore. Straight in the bin

The Star employ research staff? Extraordinary!
They need to keep an eye on SF for next weeks news. :D

yes we get it.it has lots of leaflets in it which i do look at but do not really bother with the paper :)

If you get the journal you don't get the gazette as one is sw sheffield and the other north