Looking for people related to the family WHITE

Looking for any white family. Doing family tree.related to Thomas alfred b 1894 and Agnes white neepsend

An old school pal of mine David White lived at Parkwood Springs born around 1943,not far from Neepsend.I don,t know if this helps,good luck!.

An old school pal of mine David White lived at Parkwood Springs born around 1943,not far from Neepsend.I don,t know if this helps,good luck!.

hiya, my great uncle was called thomas,he had 7 siblings, he was born about that time his father was william, his mother was mary, they lived on ebenezer st in 1911, according to the 1911 census,

Thanks I'll have a look if they fit in anywhere, my grandad was called Thomas and had a brother called william

Thanks I'll have a look if they fit in anywhere, my grandad was called Thomas and had a brother called william

hiya my grandfathers name was william, his brothers names were, wakefield, thomas, harry, sister's were nellie, maud (we always knew her as molly), alice, and ruth.

Edited by willybite

I'll have to check, maybe nieces and nephews of my grandads, what area?

I'll have to check, maybe nieces and nephews of my grandads, what area?

hiya was your grandad born sheffield or boston lincs as my grandfather was and wakefield and one of his sisters, 2 of his sisters were born in kings lynne cambs, the others were born in sheffield, grand parents liveds on the manor estate, my g uncle thomas lived on city rd, his brother harry lived at handsworth, his wife was called daisy, my grand ma was called clara.my g/grandfather lived down oxford st nellie lived on southey green, molly gregory (maude) lived on duchess rd, alice hadwick down oxford st,i think it was their parents old house, and ruth went to america,Wakefield White, d.o.b 1820. wonder if he was a relative.

Edited by willybite

I have just remembered two sisters who went to Hillfoot County School,they were Stella and Fay White!.No relation to my old pal David White,they also lived at Parkwood Springs,David had a younger brother Philip if this info is of any use to you,good luck with your search!

I have just remembered two sisters who went to Hillfoot County School,they were Stella and Fay White!.No relation to my old pal David White,they also lived at Parkwood Springs,David had a younger brother Philip if this info is of any use to you,good luck with your search!

my sons name is david he will be 50 next year,no relation to any of yours though.

I think the Whites you are looking for are the demolition family, they still work in the area one part of the family in Rotherham on Meadowbank Rd and the other on Carlisle St Sheffield.

Tyrone White a younger family member lived next door to me until recently.