Need a website builder

ive got a small pet sitting business in sheffield and a lad who was going to build me a website for free has let me down after several months, cant moan as it was for free but competition is rife in this business right now so i need to get a website sorted, simple but catchy and unfortunately cheap as im not on a great wage. can anyone help. anna.x.

Hi Anna,

I've PM'd you - I can offer you a SF discount on a simple site. Basically ifits a simple site you need I can do it myself rather than getting one of my designers on the case (a tad more expensive)

Sounds pretty straight forward. Send your requirements to webdesign@cuttingedgepromotions.co.uk and we will see what we can come up with. Attach any images you want to see, Cheers.

What area do you operate in for the dog sitting service.

Hi, i'm an experience website designer/developer, if you fancy popping me a PM ill be happy to give you a very reasonable quote. :thumbsup:

Hi

I have a close frined who does this on the side (he works full time but is trying to set this up as a full time business for when he leaves) He is one of the best designers i know for a very low price....highly recommended!!

Please Pm me for more details

Jayneeloulou

thanks for all your pms and posts ill be looking into getting this sorted asap.

I am based in s6 and cover most areas this side of sheffield within about 6mile radius. anna.x.

Hi Anna,

I can sort out the website for you. We have single pages starting at £49.99 - visit http://www.48845.co.uk for more information. PM if interested.

Cheers

Access Space, at 3-7 Sidney Street is a free community Open Source computing service, which is open from 11am-7pm Tuesdays-Saturdays inclusive (closes for 4 weeks maintenance every August). If you are into any kind of creative/arts/community related business or enterprise, you will be able to get a web domain hosted by Lowtech there for only £10 and they will train you to build your own website with HTML and CSS. There are also one or two people I know who will build you a decent CSS based website for about £50.

I hope this can be of help for you. Here is a good free web hosting provider I use which provides a free website builder, if your up to making it yourself- 000webhost.com

They provide free hosting, with absolutely no ads. You get 350 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth, and my account was activated soon as I signed up. They also have a cPanel which makes it easy for me to manage my site.

You can register here http://www.000webhost.com/55892.html

You always asking for a website, if you want one fast and with quality then contact me.

http://www.webdesignbywebirations.co.uk

sorry asked just the once, its sorted now. Thanks for all your contacts, i should have asked for this to be closed to stop confusion. anna.x.