Help with a film please 🙈

A long shot but a little help with a film from about 20 years ago (from when I can remember)

There's a boy and girl running through some woods and all of a sudden the boy runs into a pipe with his head knocking him out

I know it's not much but it's driving me and my little brother mad

Do you remember any more about the film? Black/white or colour? American movie, British film or from another country? Subtitles? Contemporary or period film?

Any further info could be useful for identification.

Unfortunately not. My brother is 28 and I'm 37 so we're thinking it was about 20 years ago since we watched it so probably older than that.. He thinks they were brother and sister but not too sure. Defo not black and white.

were they being chased by summat ?

Vampires ?

Aliens ?

Wicked stepmother ?

There's a famous story about a boy called Jack and his sister Jill who went up a hill to fetch a pail of water and I know Jack fell down and broke his crown and there might have been a pipe involved because they had to fetch water.

Did you figure it out?

Was it a scary film? Jeepers Creepers was released in 2001 and i believe a lad knocked himself out on a pipe whist him and his sister were running through the woods..

Was it a scary film? Jeepers Creepers was released in 2001 and i believe a lad knocked himself out on a pipe whist him and his sister were running through the woods..

oooooh I remember that film, but not the scene.

The lass were dead pretty, weren't she :love:

Never any girls like that when I were at college . . . only later did I realise the actress playing the lass weren't even in her teens, she were nearly in her thirties :o

Info.https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=film+jeepers+creepers