Sign in to follow this  

I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Who watches this programme? are the maker's of it serious? does anyone in their right mind watch it? surely not! What a load of bilge! I would rate it in entertainment value, in a scale of one to ten about zero. I have turned it on a couple of times to judge it for myself and have been disgusted, in my opinion it is infantile, more suitable for little children who are easily amused.

I don't want to pay for this rubbish on my television set, It is costing me money to be entertained and I demand something with some humour in it, people in this country will stand for anything and these adult's who take part should be ashamed of themselves, I wouldn't pay them out in button's.

All the blame for what is dished up on our screen's is the fault of these wiz kids from university, in many cases a bunch of pervert's who have their own peculiar Idea's what constitutes entertainment which is usually wierd bunk. sack them I say and get someone in who can do the job!!! :evil::evil::evil: