Dental horror stories!

I have turned into a hamster over night and have just managed to get an emergency appointment at Firvale Dental practice for this evening.

Just to get me in the mood for having 4 gallons of pus drained from my face I thought I'd ask you all to entertain me with your dental horror stories.

Go on... Scare me!!!:twisted:

I was having a filling done and the local didn't work so I felt everything. The other time was when I was having a tooth removed... the dentist yanked my tooth that hard that my jaw dislocated :D

I was having a filling done and the local didn't work so I felt everything. The other time was when I was having a tooth removed... the dentist yanked my tooth that hard that my jaw dislocated :D

I bet you were blissfully quiet after that!:hihi::hihi:

I bet you were blissfully quiet after that!:hihi::hihi:

That one was a joke, but yes... I am always quiet :)

I once went to the gob doctors and...

Nothing happened!

No pain, no puss, no blood, no screeching drills....

It might not seem much to you but it was a bloody nightmare for a perv like me!

I once went to the gob doctors and...

Nothing happened!

No pain, no puss, no blood, no screeching drills....

It might not seem much to you but it was a bloody nightmare for a perv like me!

If you can get over to sheffield by 6:30 you can watch them drain gallons fom me :hihi::hihi:

i had to have a tooth pulled once but it was that far wedged in that the dentist could not get it out, she was yanking on it for about 45 minutes before she gave up and tried to refer me somewhere else. i begged her to carry on as the tooth was now loose and bleeding all over, she gave it a couple more massive tugs and it finally came out.

poor poor woman, i think she may have retired after that and my bloody mouth was paining me for weeks afterwards :gag:

on a brighter note..... i never have the injection for fillings :D

I have never had a bad time at the dentist. Infact im one of those sad people that really enjoys going to the dentist. Only bad time i really had is when i had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out. owch that hurt. :)

Good luck................

I have never had a bad time at the dentist. Infact im one of those sad people that really enjoys going to the dentist. Only bad time i really had is when i had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out. owch that hurt. :)

Good luck................

It's not me who needs it... it's the poor fool that has to stem the tide when this thing blows!

I think it'll be big enough to surf!:D

I hate dentists with a passion, I only go if it hurts so much I haven't slept in 48 hours

I had an upper wisdom tooth removed -not expecting it to be problematic..

the dentist ended up piercing my nasal cavity so now I have a permanent whole in my nose!

Does that mean when you get a cold you get.... no doesn't matter