Texting while Driving

If you're one of the fools who text whilst driving, THIS is for you...

Be WARNED! it pulls no punches!

Why doesn't someone invent a steering wheel with a keypad that you can fit to your car to make texting while driving easier?

If people have to concentrate on the road and use two hands to use a mobile at the same time, no wonder it's perceived as being dangerous.

I think texting is more dangerous than talking on a mobile. I've been in the car when someone while someone has done it and it is VERY scary, the driving is all over the place.

They'll be stopping you watching films on your portable DVD player while driving next. Ridiculous!

I was told the latest Trabant has a built in primus stove and a spit so you can cook any road kill whilst you are driving..

That video was horrific, but, if thats what it takes to drive the message home....SO BE IT.....well done!

MY GOD !

I must say that the worst part of that for me was the few seconds with the young kid and the baby...

They'll be stopping you watching films on your portable DVD player while driving next. Ridiculous!

I know, I love watching a good movie on the way home, often I have to have a nap after. :hihi:

I think texting is more dangerous than talking on a mobile. I've been in the car when someone while someone has done it and it is VERY scary, the driving is all over the place.

I was waiting at a junction at the end on my street, when I saw the young woman making a right turn off the road onto her long drive.

Nothing unusual about that.....except that she was texting at the time she was turning in!:loopy:

I was stationary at the junction long enough to notice that she didn't look up to notice me, and I was stationary, it goes without saying she would not have noticed any moving vehichle which might have suddenly appeared in her path.

Dumb!:rolleyes:

Disregarding the effect that this clip has had on those who evidently consider the subject a matter for humour(?) ... I'd say that as a shock-vid, it gets the message across pretty effectively... to most viewers.

My only caveat being that anyone on the receiving-end of a facefull of razor-sharp shattered glass fragments, is likely to end up with their beauty considerably more impaired than the video might lead you to believe.

One thing, after the intial crash, another car smashes into the side of them. However for him/her to do this they would have had to drive on the wrong side of the road and deliberitley crash into them.