Do you believe in horoscopes?

I always read mine, but I do wonder how it can be the same for everyone of that horoscope?

what do you all think?

I like to twist them to sound as if something good is going to happen, then if it does I believe what I read was right.

I'm even confusing myself here :huh:

They are fun but I dont believe in them, how can stars and planets 20 million and odd miles away affect us.

It all seems very vague to me, so when you read yours in the `paper everything it says you can sort of relate to?

In other words, I think its all crap.

"You will face challenges today" Yes, some traffic lights were on red and I had to resist the temptation to drive through and squash some pedestrians.

I'm a cynic, if you hadn't guessed ;)

How can every Capricorn Taurus, or what ever all have the same out come in a day, the hospitals would be overflowing if it says your going to have a fall :roll:

No, I don't believe in horoscopes.

I'm fairly certain that they have done studies where they read random ones out to people regardless of their sign and people still think that they are describing themselves perfectly.

"You will find love today" yes, but as mentioned elsewhere on here, she's already married to someone else :roll:

I have seen a few mags have 2 different horoscopes "if you have a partner" and "if you are single"

Is anyone still stupid enough to believe in them? They were proven nonsensical centuries ago.

The size and position of the midwife attending your birth has a greater impact on you than the size and position of any of the planets at the time. No astrological chart has ever taken that into account.

I can't think of even a vague single reason to believe in them, So, no