Help!! Toilet seat hunting

I'm in trouble with my hubby. I bought a new toilet seat and threw the old one out ( it was in the house when we moved in) but then found out the new one moves about so is virtually useless . I need to buy another one like the old one which is proving really difficult. It has to have a solid piece of wood between the fittings to hold it to the toilet to prevent it swivelling. All the ones i've looked at have the universal fittings( round pads with nothing between them) Any suggestions ( sensible) would be greatly appreciated. :love:

Not sure why you cant tighten up the universal fittings til it don't move. Failing that try a builders merchant like Wicks, just off the Moor.

Dont think you'll find one like that now tho...:(

gom to the plumbers merchant .... forgot what its called, its at wincobank .... they'll have em

Lindos we've tightened it as much as we can and it refuses to stay put.

I've tried looking on the internet but they all have the same fitting. I'll try the places you have both suggested . thankyou for replying :)

if your rubber bushes are in place correctly, and you use a spanner, it won't budge ;)

lol tried it strix and even that doesn't work.

hunting with dogs is now banned, so if you want to go toilet seat hunting youll have to shoot em

just wait in the trees for a while ones sure to make an appearence, get it in the open and let loose

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

put it out of its misery quickly

hunting with dogs is now banned, so if you want to go toilet seat hunting youll have to shoot em

just wait in the trees for a while ones sure to make an appearence, get it in the open and let loose

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

put it out of its misery quickly

Its then likely to have holes and splinters mel and i have a delicate botty so i'll just try bagging one ;)

Its then likely to have holes and splinters mel and i have a delicate botty so i'll just try bagging one ;)

hmmmm

you wont get one in a bag alive, pesky little varments toilet seats, they have eyes in the back of their heads

oh don't say that i'll have to try and cover its eyes when i sit on it .....mind you that won't be hard with my ass

if your rubber bushes are in place correctly, and you use a spanner, it won't budge ;)

HANG ON HANG ON

in a thread about toilet seats your talking about RUBBER BUSHES and spanners??

hmmmmm

and i thought i was the mad one in this thread