Sign in to follow this  

Bo selecta

Has this guy lost it or is he pure genius?

Which sketches do you like and what are crap?

Do you watch it?

Seen bits of it and think its utter trash. I don't understand why people think its funny. Whats funny about some Yorkshire prat dressing up as people with stupid big masks on and big glasses even though the people don't wear glasses at all, and then saying stupid things? If I was about 7, I might find it funny. Since I'm not, I regard it in the same way as most of the trash that Channel 4 churns out.

Its only a bit of fun t020 theres no point in taking things too seriously all the time - just cos its not well thought out genius wit doesnt make it not funny. I think its funny although i must admit ive seen all the episodes now (most of them twice) so i dont find it as funny anymore but its the best comedy of this year id say cos its so original.

Leigh francis must be the daftest person on earth the weird stuff he comes up with. I never thought id see craig david with a yorkshire accent and a falcon. Mel B and Craig David are the funniest followed closely followed by geri halliwell and michael jackson.

It's a very patchy show, but his Craig David is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV, and that alone makes it worth watching. Perversely, I also enjoy that vile 'Bedtime With The Bear' routine he does, much as it makes me cringe...

Totally fantastic BUT ~ "I'm the REAALLLLLLLL Michael Jackson" M***** F*****!!

Fantastic - The Bear is head and shoulders above everything else and Mel B is scarily accurate!

Hmmm t020........lives at Ecclesall.....you probably laugh at Friends and Will and Grace!!

Bo Selecta is the funniest thing on Telly since Pheonix Nights! The mans a genius! The Craig David was so good he even got the real Mr David to appear who obviously saw it for the great **** take it was mean't to be!

Anyway Mr t020, I'll let you get off.....you'll not want to miss 'My Hero' or 'Seinfeld'!!!:o

Originally posted by pontious

Hmmm t020........lives at Ecclesall.....you probably laugh at Friends and Will and Grace!!

Bo Selecta is the funniest thing on Telly since Pheonix Nights! The mans a genius! The Craig David was so good he even got the real Mr David to appear who obviously saw it for the great **** take it was mean't to be!

Anyway Mr t020, I'll let you get off.....you'll not want to miss 'My Hero' or 'Seinfeld'!!!:o

:lol: :lol: classic. its truer than you'd think TBH.

people slate amazing comedy like Phoenix Nights, so i say "what do you like?" and replies of "will and grace" and "my hero" are uttered to great laughter

Shame that I also hate American trash, such as the likes of Friends and Will and Grace that you mentioned. I prefer Dead Ringers, Bremner, Bird and Fortune, Have I Got News For You, and in its day, Trigger Happy TV. I'm sure I can't be the only one to find the sight of some crass fool with big rubber masks and glasses on, spouting rubbish in a Yorkshire accent, utter trash. I know its popular, I just can't for the life of me see why.