The BBC Xmas montage

Did the BBC really have to include the scene of two blokes kissing in their Christmas montage?

While ever there are people like you who need to complain about it, yes.

^^^^^^

Could not have put it better myself.

Its 2016. It should be as normal as a kiss between a man and a woman. Some people need to get over it.

I am part of the forty plus age group and i have a struggle coming to terms with same sex adverts on tv.I think the young are more liberal than the older generation.If that makes me homophobic in some peoples eyes then i will have to live with that.

Homosexuality has been legal in the UK for 49 years. The first on screen gay kiss was broadcast just under 30 years ago.

How much longer do you need to come to terms with it?? Based on your age group you would have never known anything different in your life to it being normal and legal for those gay men and women.

Im of the different generation nonsense is a cop out.

The very fact that someone thinks its acceptable to post on a public forum at this moment in time that they disapprove of a same sex kiss in a television advert shows exactly how far some people still need to be dragged into the modern world.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Did the BBC really have to include the scene of two blokes kissing in their Christmas montage?

If someone complains and says it offended them due to religious reasons, will the BBC leave it up or take it down?

Homosexuals were here way before man fell for the con that is religion

I am part of the forty plus age group and i have a struggle coming to terms with same sex adverts on tv.I think the young are more liberal than the older generation.If that makes me homophobic in some peoples eyes then i will have to live with that.

I hope that there are not many like you, who as member of a younger generation than mine, have taken such a backward step.

Totally agree .

You arnt the only one . It dosnt sit right with me either.

if it were two pretty lasses snogging away, would people still complain ?

If so, why ?

For the same reason, or a different one ?

My thoughts exactly.

Homosexuality has been legal in the UK for 49 years. The first on screen gay kiss was broadcast just under 30 years ago.

Lawful it may be, compulsory it isn't.

As to the question of whether I'd have been of the same opinion had the scene featured two females kissing, yes, I'd have felt the same.