What are these bottles for?

For months now, I have been finding small metal bottles in gutters , usually on Sundays. They look just like the ones I used to make beer, for injecting carbon dioxide. Today I found 4 in S2 area .

Are they some new drug taken by people on Saturday night out? maybe Helium or Nitrous Oxide?

I would like to know!:confused:

Funny you should mention those - I was driving out the NEC and there was a whole load of them on the grass verge whilst I was waiting to get on the motorway. "What are those?" I said.

I don't know is the short answer.

I do know the carbon dioxide ones are used for small Soda Water syphons. Maybe ..

They are nitrous oxide aka 'hippie crack' containers

How are they sold ? I can't believe they are generally available . I know dentists use the gas for difficult extractions- I have had it done!

Something like this? CO2 cartridges for inflating tyres. Some cyclists have had a puncture

Why would they be lying in the street?

Because the user has inhaled the contents and then chucked it away. Like a used needle or a cigarette butt.

Why would they be lying in the street?

Maybe they are learning how to do drive by shootings and have progressed from the paint ball level.

How are they sold ? I can't believe they are generally available . I know dentists use the gas for difficult extractions- I have had it done!

They are officially sold to power whipped cream machines.

Eg - https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/best-whip-cream-chargers-pack-of-24?gclid=CPTAnaPxz8sCFbgy0wod2ZkG8g