Grrrrrrrr Ebay!!

e-bay does not give a **** as long as they get there money they made over 25 mill in 6 months this year keep buying if u want to b ripped off with stupid over the top postages

Why do people put things on for sale then not go through with the sale because they havn't got the ammount they wanted?!! Put a reserve on if you don't want to sell it for less than a certain ammount..dim wits!!!

Has anyone had this before? It gets me so mad!!! :rant:

Unfortunately a reserve as to be for 50 quid and over,but i know what you mean. I won the bidding on a designer bag the other week,and after a week it still had not arrived so i contacted the seller who claim:mad::o:mad:ed that she had posted it but it had probably got lost in the post..possibly..but unlikely,she obviously never sent it as she didnt get what she wanted for it, she gave me a refund and a few days later she relisted it, i contacted her about it and asked her if it was the same bag that i had won,to which she claimed to have several of the same bags..a likely story i thought.

YEah Ive had this as well?

I bid on x2 jumpers and WON them fair n square for just 99p , although the postage was £9 or so I was prepared to pay , anyway I got a message back from the sellers saying , ooops he'd left the jumpers in his car that was in a garage to be fixed and theyve disapeered LOL .. .. Bummer

If you put on a reserve its costing you a extra £1.50 i think , But you could just start the item at the LEAST your willing to take NOT ROCKET SCIENCE etc....its free !"