Prince has died

Bought a Prince cd from the 'Good as New' and there was no indication of what the title was, it turned out to be 'Planet Earth' and had mixed comments on google

Just been looking online at his home, quite a strange place. It looks like the building from the movie Sneakers

I miss him

thought he'd died again then :o

Or that one of the minor royals had popped their clogs

No. Prince is / was a huge part of our lives as a family. From my husband inviting me to listen to his record collection in 1982 and doing just that .. Imtroducing me to Prince.

Taking both our children from a young age to see him. Our eldest aged, getting a cheeky wave from him as we were at the front.

From having Prince nights and playing his more obscure tracks as a family and having to,guess what album, what year etc.

From going as a family, VIP (his last tour Hit and Run)

The excitement of sitting, fingers on endless computer buttons waiting for tickets to be on sale.

We all have at least one track that means a lot to each of us.

RIP .. He was and always will be, a genius.

Watched Prince 'live' in Manchester May 17th 2014 ... it actually was the last time we ever saw him.

I think this was the fourth time on his Hit N Run Tour that we had seen him and probably one of the most momoarable in that, our daughter was right at the very front and we can see her so clearly in the video.

Yes, I cried again.

It's been a rubbish year.