Www.hatched.co.uk - Anyone used them or online estate agent?

I am thinking of using an online agency to sell my house, as the only thing I really want is a rightmove presence.

Has anyone used hatched.co.uk? They seem to have good user reviews. Or any other experiences using an online agent?

Hi we have viewed a house via them and were very impressed. Saw house on right move rang hatched told them when we could view it. They were back to me really promptly and confirmed to my phone with a text. Rang me two days after viewing for feedback with a follow up a further week later so I was very impressed with their service.

Yep same here, I recently sold a property through hatched. They are easy to contact, helpful and friendly.You receive good information about viewings / offers and they make it easy to arrange viewings. The only thing you really miss out on is adverts in shop windows and newspapers but I would say the majority of people looking for a new home would be looking online nowadays anyway. Go for it.

Give us a call, I look after the Sheffield area for Hatched. We like to think we offer efficient and friendly service from real people who care about what they do without charging a fortune for it.

Hi, we just bought off a vendor who used Hatched. I liked them, I got email and text updates etc as well as phone calls. Joe who works there (sheffield office) is brilliant! he does what he says he's gonna do, unlike the Estate Agents we used and spent a fortune on! :(

We used them to sell our house. Were very impressed by them, Martin especially so. Much better than any estate agents we arranged viewings through.

another recommendation here for Hatched and Martin, they do a great job, always available when you need them! We just sold our house through Hatched, everyone that came and viewed it commented on how efficient and fast they were :)

Anyone got any latest reviews on this company? Looking around for estate agents, and wondering if online, or shop based is best.

We didn't sell with an on-line agent but used them (or tried to) on numerous occasions when viewing other properties. I know everyone's experience is the different but I wasn't impressed with any of the on-line agents we used.

When selling our old place we initially used one of the 'bigger' agents in Sheffield - what a mistake that turned out to be. After 8 months of horrendous customer service and none existent viewings I sacked them off and went with locally agent 2Roost; they were fantastic. I'd highly recommend them to anyone who's looking to sell their property.