What have the condems done for you

I read this as 'condoms'.

The condems are a waste of money and stop you from having children because the cost of living and housing is too high.

Condoms on the other hand allow you to practise safe sex.

If it had to be a Tory in charge, David Davis is the pick of the bunch. Alas, we have a coalition and the LibDems would never accept him.

I quite like Zac Goldsmith, but since he voted for a EU referendum, the LibDems wouldnt accept him either. :(

The coalition have banned clamping by anyone other than the proper authorities. The last lot just talked about it whilst the Scottish Parliament banned it.
wow i can see that saving the world :hihi::hihi::hihi:

They have slowed down the rate at which the country was going down the ban.

GDP as little to do with the quality of life of the average Britain. Inflation makes everyone poorer but increases GDP, high house prices make housing unaffordable for many but increase GDP, high immigration increasing the population and puts strain on public services but increases GDP. High fuel cost affects everyone adversely but increase GDP, Increased personal debt and government debts increases GDP but it was debt that caused the crash, and the list goes on.

Edited by MrSmith

They have slowed down the rate at which the country was going down the ban.

I think you'll find it was Labour who introduced the ban on hunting with dogs, if thats what you are trying to say, Smithy.

I think you'll find it was Labour who introduced the ban on hunting with dogs, if thats what you are trying to say, Smithy.

It was also Labour who ended 'boom and bust' wasn't it?

The thread is about the ConDems, I can't honestly think of anything good that they have done.

The thread is about the ConDems, I can't honestly think of anything good that they have done.
they seem to be good at making themselves better off, tax cuts to millionaires/no to mansion tax feel free to add any more :hihi:

they seem to be good at making themselves better off, tax cuts to millionaires/no to mansion tax feel free to add any more :hihi:

You forgot turning the economy back into recession - TWICE! and a top-down restucturing of the NHS which didn't appear in the Lib Dems or Cons manifesto.