Mourinho V Dr Eva Carneiro

So what do others think of the recent drama's at Chelsea? Personally although I can see why Mourinho may be upset, I think he totally lost control and it's the first time I think the pressure has got to him... maybe he's losing it.

I loved the way Dr Eva Carneiro responded on the pitch side to him. Well done I say.

Tell us what happened, then?

I see that Dr Eva Carneiro is easy on the eye, and I'm not convinced there's another reason this story is making the headlines.

Mourinho may find himself out of a job soon if he continues with this.

Lets face it Chelsea and Man.City last year had the best players by far.

Any manager could do well at Chelsea,just like any manager could do well at Barcelona.

Any manager could do well at Chelsea,just like any manager could do well at Barcelona.

Yeah, that's what we all said about ManUre until Fergie left!

Tell us what happened, then?

I see that Dr Eva Carneiro is easy on the eye, and I'm not convinced there's another reason this story is making the headlines.

She decided to give treatment to a player on the pitch, which in turn forced him to leave then field of play - putting Chelsea down to 9 men,

Mourinho claims he didn't require the treatment,

She decided to give treatment to a player on the pitch, which in turn forced him to leave then field of play - putting Chelsea down to 9 men,

Mourinho claims he didn't require the treatment,

Who was the "injured" player?

If he was non-English foreign player (and let's face it this being the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE IN ENGLAND, THE HOME OF FOOTBALL then he most likely was) then yes, he was feigning injury and didn't need treatment.

So I'm with Mourinho.

He is targeting the wrong person, he should be livid with stupid Eden Hazard for feigning an injury in the first place. There was nought wrong with the lad otherwise Mourinho couldn't be so furious about the treatment.

Fact is though, Mourinho is an obnoxious little toptwaddle who deserves a full proper spanking in court, I hope this escalates so Dr. Carneiro can give it a go, I have a feeling she might well do just that.

He is targeting the wrong person, he should be livid with stupid Eden Hazard for feigning an injury in the first place. There was nought wrong with the lad otherwise Mourinho couldn't be so furious about the treatment.

Fact is though, Mourinho is an obnoxious little toptwaddle who deserves a full proper spanking in court, I hope this escalates so Dr. Carneiro can give it a go, I have a feeling she might well do just that.

The Facebook post is the thing that has landed Dr Carneiro in trouble. Also, why would it go to court?

She decided to give treatment to a player on the pitch

I thought she was called onto the pitch by the ref?

Footage showed that the referee twice turned to the bench after Hazard went down following a challenge and signalled for medical attention before the Chelsea medical team ran on to the pitch.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/13/medics-rally-to-demoted-chelsea-doctor-after-mourinho-touchline-row

Have you seen the saddo in the "Sunday Sun" who has crawled out of the woodwork with his , and I use the word loosely, "expose" of the doctor and their sex life.

Don't know who is worse him or the pathetic journalist looking for an angle to enhance the story.

Before anyone starts: I didn't buy the paper nor read the article just saw the lurid headlines!

Unsubstantiated allegations.

And so what if its true. The newspaper should have no right to publish personal stuff like this.

No wonder people in droves don't buy them anymore.