**missing Husky **

I was in graves park yesterday..saw one of your posters but the top half had fallen down,I tried to put it back up for you but I didn't have anything to re attach it with.

latest sightings have been in jordanthorpe i and 3 others went over there at 4.30 this morning and stayed till around 7 am !! didnt see her..

gosh. poor dog, and owners, must be frantic

I don't think the one on Jordanthorpe is yours it belongs to a family just down from me and they just let it out all the time

I don't think the one on Jordanthorpe is yours it belongs to a family just down from me and they just let it out all the time

many thanks for that information ..we can now ignore the sightings in jordanthorpe and consentrate elsewhere xx

What's the latest on Bones?

X

Any news on Bones yet? There is a lady in Jordanthorpe that keeps seeing a stray dog around her local area. She's not sure of the breed but says it looks like an Akita. (I know Bones is a Husky but people sometimes get these breeds mixed up)

Anyway, i've put a link on her thread to a picture of Bones and asked if it could possibly be her.

PS: Froger, i've refered to you as a 'she'. I apologise if you're not!

The lady has seen the picture of Bones and it's not her :(

Any news on bones?

she s still out there ! last week we had a " proable sighting" in jordanthorpe we went straight over there and walked the woods at 11pm ..when we came out saw a dog answering her description and gave chase and caught the dog which turned out to be 1 of 2 akitas which the owners let wander alone every night!!!! we will never give up the search for bones until she is home!!

Ahhhhh...I'm glad your not giving in!she's still out there somewhere...I do so hope this will be a happy ending!Everytime I see an Akita I check them out!people must think I'm crazy!

Good luck in your search.x

hi everyone and again many thanks to all who have helped us in our search for bones..a female husky running loose around south sheffield and north east derbyshire , we are still having sightings of this lovely girl and have responded quickly to every one .however we have not caught her yet!! :-( a huge thank you to all who have helped so far ..bones has a facebook page...help find bones ... as we dont want the trail to go cold can i please ask for YOUR help once again to pease keep eyes open at all times and let us know if you see her and please share on facebook or report sightings on HELP FIND BONES facebook page as well..bones.s ..id no on doglost is 37865 if you would like to see her poster picture and there are more on the HELP FIND BONES facebook page ...thank you all once again for your help x