How much does it cost to get a dental implant in Sheffield?

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a dental implant for 1 tooth, and I wonder if somebody could give me a quote for this from a particular dental pratice.

Thanks!

I was told £1400 EACH by my nhs dentist at High Green. :o

My mum is having 2 molars done at the back and is paying £2500 for each one so £5000 in total.

mafya

tell your mum to go and get some more quotes that is an absolute rip off £5000 for two implants (molars) shocking

my friend was quoted £17,000!!! that inc 4 bone grafts from the hip, four imlants then 4 teeth attaching.......more than she paid for her house!!!!

mafya

tell your mum to go and get some more quotes that is an absolute rip off £5000 for two implants (molars) shocking

I thought that as well, it is private treatment and my mum is having it done as she has difficulty eating as she already has molars that have been extracted and doesn't like the thought of wearing dentures.

I'm going to look into this further and get some other quotes for comparison and maybe get a better price, my sister who is loaded is paying for it that is why Iv'e not really being involved but my mum did mention it to me.

Ive got some teeth here from a cougar ill do job for £20

Not cougar reg though sorry.;)

I am about to have one done.

Top jaw, third tooth in from back.

£1300 for the 'Screw' and pre op work, then £1200 for the tooth and follow up.

This looks pretty standard as I have looked through a lot of Private Dentists.

Thanks for your responses!

I received quotes from between £1750-2500, so the quote from the high Green dentist sounds like a good deal (if it's for a molar).

Thanks for your responses!

I received quotes from between £1750-2500, so the quote from the high Green dentist sounds like a good deal (if it's for a molar).

No, it was for front teeth so I don't know if molars cost more but there's nothing lost by enquiring. 01142846723. Michael and Margaret Naylor. They are really good.

Hi, I'm thinking of getting a dental implant for 1 tooth, and I wonder if somebody could give me a quote for this from a particular dental pratice.

Thanks!

:hihi: Wife had one done Charles Clifford £2200 said it was worth every penny :hihi: