Reputable second hand computer sales in Sheffield or Rotherham

Further to my thread re wanting a second hand laptop

Can anyone recommend a good reliable and decently priced shop I can go to to find the laptop im needing?

I need it quite urgently and considered places like CEX but I really dont know what all the different cpu models are and which are any good?

Thank you in advance :)

Drop me a PM, tell me what your budget is, and what you will be wanting to use the laptop for, I can let you know the differences on the CPU's, with regards to your usage...

If you find a reputable shop in the areas mentioned Dimple, could you let me know please. I`m interested in a fairly quiet runnung desktop running Win 7.

CYCLONE: I have a PM waiting to send to you for some advice but I think your pm box is full.

Edited by Janus

Drop me a PM, tell me what your budget is, and what you will be wanting to use the laptop for, I can let you know the differences on the CPU's, with regards to your usage...

Do you know a computer shop that takes second hand computers ? I haven't cleared the information off it so not sure what to do.

Thanks for your pm P. I wrote a reply but your pm box is full so can`t send yet.

Thanks for your pm P. I wrote a reply but your pm box is full so can`t send yet.

Wasn't sure how to empty it but have tried. Have I done it right ?

Do you know a computer shop that takes second hand computers ? I haven't cleared the information off it so not sure what to do.

Your best bet is aspire...

a not for profit charity with a great work ethos...

check them out..

http://aspire-sheffield.co.uk/

Your best bet is aspire...

a not for profit charity with a great work ethos...

check them out..

http://aspire-sheffield.co.uk/

I will second that as I have had two dealings with them and they were both very good.

I will second that as I have had two dealings with them and they were both very good.

Thanks to both of you. This is a good idea.:thumbsup:

I had a good chat to them today, and they seem quite good. I particularly wanted a win7 desktop, but they said they have to put win10 on all their PCs that they refurbish.

Having Windows 10 on a computer will save money in the long run. Support for Windows 7 will finish in 2020, less than three years away.