Meadowhall Prostate Cancer Stand

Does free public service involve a curtain, rubber glove and lube?

In the middle of Meadowhall :hihi:

Better to make an appointment with your GP for that service.

Does free public service involve a curtain, rubber glove and lube?

Hello, I was diagnosed in 2013 with Prostate Cancer and I know of this stand in Meadow Hell bringing awareness of Prostate Cancer to men, the monies they collect will go towards finding a cure for this Cancer, it is a shame that there is no screening programme in place for Prostate Cancer for men as there is for Women and Breast cancer, I ensure you that the examination is simple quick and pain less there are no rubber gloves, tube’s or lube’s used, my Cancer was caught quickly even though I still had to have it removed as it had got past the simple treatment stage but if I had not had the operation I was told I may not have reached 2017 so if you have constant pain in the lower back or go to the toilet regularly in the night or after doing certain activity’s feel as if you have been kicked in the ball’s get it checked out because it can spread quickly if not treated at an early stage.

It is a silent killer get checked out stop being a wuss Prostate Cancer is becoming the main Cancer killer in men.

Edited by Groose
fixed quote

So which charity is in Meadowhall?

The greatest thing about Meadowhall is that they do have not people stopping you for questionnaires, chuggers, beggars etc They would be very foolish to lose that advantage.

The greatest thing about Meadowhall is that they do have not people stopping you for questionnaires, chuggers, beggars etc They would be very foolish to lose that advantage.

The nail bar type thingies are the nearest equivalent, they harass the hell out of people, other than that the Meadowhall shopping is experience is absolutely fantastic.

Hello, I was diagnosed in 2013 with Prostate Cancer and I know of this stand in Meadow Hell bringing awareness of Prostate Cancer to men, the monies they collect will go towards finding a cure for this Cancer, it is a shame that there is no screening programme in place for Prostate Cancer for men as there is for Women and Breast cancer, I ensure you that the examination is simple quick and pain less there are no rubber gloves, tube’s or lube’s used, my Cancer was caught quickly even though I still had to have it removed as it had got past the simple treatment stage but if I had not had the operation I was told I may not have reached 2017 so if you have constant pain in the lower back or go to the toilet regularly in the night or after doing certain activity’s feel as if you have been kicked in the ball’s get it checked out because it can spread quickly if not treated at an early stage.

It is a silent killer get checked out stop being a wuss Prostate Cancer is becoming the main Cancer killer in men.

Just received my PSA test results back last week, all clear and no further action required.

Had the finger treatment several times, and samples removed from my prostate as well.

I am keen to know what this test in meadow hell is, as all my tests are "unpleasant",

Angel1

Edited by Groose
fixed quote

Just received my PSA test results back last week, all clear and no further action required.

Had the finger treatment several times, and samples removed from my prostate as well.

I am keen to know what this test in meadow hell is, as all my tests are "unpleasant",

Angel1

There are no tests being carried out in Meadowheaven, it looked like it was simply raising awareness of prostate cancer, I cannot believe how people get worked up over nowt on this daft forum :hihi:

Angelfire1, Quote, Just received my PSA test results back last week, all clear and no further action required. Had the finger treatment several times, and samples removed from my prostate as well. I am keen to know what this test in meadow hell is, as all my tests are "unpleasant"

There are no tests being carried out in Meadow heaven, it looked like it was simply raising awareness of prostate cancer, I cannot believe how people get worked up over now’t on this daft forum. UN – quote.

You are right people do get the wrong end of the stick on these forums, and it’s not necessary to high light what people post, I only mentioned that when I had the examination I did not find it at all uncomfortable,

And no one ever mentioned medical examinations being carried out in Meadow Hell so where you got that one from I don’t know, so you don’t have to worry yourself about that.

Having been through the mill as to speaker I was only trying to reassure people that it’s not as bad as some people make it out to be, it all depends on what frame of mind you address the issue with if you know the examination may save your life then why worry I have been going every six months for my check-up’s since 2014 the next one is towards the end of June this year and hope fully they will make it every year after that. I find it far worse going to the Dentist that what I have been through.

Edited by MEC176