Childminder wanted or available MEGATHREAD

Hi, I'm an ofsted registered childminder in Shiregreen with spaces Monday to Friday and some weekends. I can be flexible to meet the needs of families, offer a pick up and drop off service and can provide the 15 hours free early learning for all 3 and 4 year olds and eligible 2 year olds. Please feel free to send me a message if you would like any more information.

Thanks,

Leah

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a part-time nanny/childcare provider to look after my children before and after school/do the school run.

The children (two boys aged 6 and 10) are currently with a childminder but I would prefer for them to be cared for in their own home and it would really help me out if they were able to have their tea at an appropriate time (which is usually before I get them home!!!) and to spare me the rush of trying to pick them up after work.

I am looking specifically for the following hours:

• Monday am (every other/alternate) - 8 to 9am - care for & drop off at school
  • Wednesday pm - 3pm to 6pm - pick up from school, care for and provide evening meal
  • Thursday am - 8 to 9am - care for & drop off at school
  • Thursday pm - 3pm to 6pm - pick up from school, care for and provide evening meal
  • Friday pm (every other/alternate) - pick up from school, care for and provide evening meal

We are based in Nether Edge (S7) and the children attend Hunter's Bar schools.

If you are or know anyone who could provide these services - please get in touch.

Thanks in advance,

Lucy

Hello there! I am wondering about childminders in the s10 area? Right now I need Monday 22nd for the morning as I am working at Tapton school, and Friday 26th (also the morning) from the same school. I need to be in school by 8.30 so pick up, or drop off would have to be around 8.30 at the latest and will finish around 1. After this I will need 1 day a week minimum to be arranged with work in advance.

If you could help, or know anyone who could that would be fab. Tried childcare.co.uk, but not getting much luck finding anyone local to Crookes/Crosspool. I do not have a car so getting to people further afield is proving to be difficult with the school timings.

i am looking for a childminder in s9/s13 to drop off at Athelstan Primary School?

Hi I'm a registered childminder in the Firth Park area. I have a part time space for a child under 5 and/or a after school pick up from Wincobank school. Hatfield school may also be a possibility as my daughter works with me as my assistant. I also have space for some summer holiday cover. Any further details please contact by pm

DESCRIPTION

We are a professional couple looking for a nanny to care for our three children. One is three year old, second one is two and the third one is six months old. You must have at least five years of experience as a nanny, You must love children and be reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. You will be required to work weekdays from 8am – 6pm, with occasional evenings/weekends for which you will be paid overtime. We cannot accommodate if you are a smoker.

Your responsibilities will include:

• Creating a nurturing and stimulating environment

• Meeting the children’s social, emotional and physical needs

• Providing age-appropriate activities

• Doing the children’s laundry

• Dressing the children

• Bathing the children

• Assisting with self-care and hygiene, including diapering

• Potty training

• Disciplining the children, when necessary and in accordance with our parenting principles

• Reading to the children

• Keeping the children’s bedroom and toy room organized and tidy

• Preparing nutritious meals and snacks

• Returning the house to the condition it was in upon arrival

• Instilling good manners and a sense of responsibility

• Taking the children on age-appropriate outings

• Transporting the children to and from activities and appointments

• Accompanying parents to medical appointments

• Traveling with the family.

Requirements

• At least five years of previous nanny experience

• Must have at least ten reviews from your close family and friends on your Callitme profile

• Experience caring for newborns (toddlers, preschoolers, or teens)

• Good health

• Valid driver’s license

• Authorization to legally accept employment in the United States

• Dependable, honest and trustworthy

• Can work independently

• Knowledge of the community and activities available to young children.

Hi,

I am looking for a childminder only for Pick up from School (S5) Firth Park Academy to S4 area.

Could anyone advise please.

Thanks and regards

N. Chowdhury

Does anyone know of any and with spaces?

Tried two but is there anymore?

Hi all, just moved to the area and trying to find a childminder to drop my two children off at Carterknowle Junior School from January 2018. Does anyone have any recommendations? TIA :)

Need 2 spaces for 7-30 till 6 mon to fri and also for 2 school drop offs at norfolk park school in s2

Hi,

I am going back to university in September and I need someone for School drop off and Pick up at St Thomas More Grenoside. It will be a long term thing, must be ofsted registered.

Please PM me if interested.