Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday 14/05/17

From one extreme to another. A thrilling game will be had at Hillsbro next week. Watch this space.

Let us hope so ,and if it is I will be over the moon and the last to say so ( I will be there :hihi:)

Huddersfield have everything to gain by giving it a good go. They won't get anywhere by playing 'safe' football.

The Owls will be scared to lose.

It's shaping up to be an interesting match.

Huddersfield have everything to gain by giving it a good go. They won't get anywhere by playing 'safe' football.

The Owls will be scared to lose.

It's shaping up to be an interesting match.

Your first line sums up everything we want them to do in the 2nd leg, yesterday will have given them reason to think they don't have to go safe and that will play straight into our hands.

Don't really understand why some people seem surprised or annoyed by the fact that we went for a 0-0 and got it. How many teams set up to attack in the first leg away game of a Championship semi final? Apart from Hull at Derby last year who got a slightly flattering 3-0 away win I can't remember any others, even Brighton came to Hillsborough last year to defend first and foremost.

The prize at stake is huge, and although it wasn't pretty to watch and we didn't play well other than the defence, CC got the tactics spot on and what was a two game tie has now become a one off match and we have home advantage. Who wouldn't have taken that if offered?

Well to me football is entertainment ,an entertainment that I pay beyond my means to watch .

And if you think that todays match was a good football and good entertainment then good luck to you because I think the match was crap and we were the biggest culprits .

Never said it was a good performance.....the point was you dont go out gung ho in the first leg and risk conceding 2 or 3 goals...we sat back took everything they had to offer and tried to catch them on the break.

The match was poor...but its all about results and getting to Wembley and i would hope we have enough on Wednesday night backed by a big crowd to get us over the line and id take a repeat performance of yesterday,as long as we score one more goal than them.

I really thought we would get a win at hudders. I'm slightly disappointed we did"nt..

its in the balance now. back to squeaky bum time.

Would we be happy if we'd just played the home leg had all the ball and now got to go away and win - I don't think so!!!

I ended up watching the game back last night after saying I'd delete it as soon as I got home

It looked a lot worse at the game - but it was a real drab affair. A lot had off days.

There was something in the Huddersfield players/manager's body language post game that said to me they definitely felt they'd missed a chance - and they did although we were pretty comfortable.

I'm not nervous at all and wasn't yesterday. What will be will be. We won't play like we did yesterday of that I'm sure.

Huddersfield have nothing to lose - they'll be the underdogs - so it should be an interesting game and one that I do feel we'll end up winning but it won't be an easy game no chance.