Reputable second hand computer sales in Sheffield or Rotherham

The guy at Aspire was explaining that the support for Win7 would expire soon too. I understand 7 was better than win 10.

I personaly think Windows 10 is the best so far, it does every task I want with ease and fluidity, its a work of art

Janus - do not worry about having Windows 10 operating system. You can set it up in a very similar way to your XP machine. There is the Windows Store from which you can download apps but you can completely ignore this and just carry on almost as you did before. For instance, you can still have desktop shortcuts, pin programmes to the start menu and to the task bar. All your programmes are listed and can be accessed by one click on the start icon. However, you don't need to bother with any of that. All that is needed is to type in the first letter or two into the search box which is on the task bar, and up pops the programme ready to be clicked on.

If you go ahead and purchase a computer, it might be best to ask the technician to set it up with a local user account, the reason being that Microsoft want you to have an account with them and log into it. This is to connect to the Store and also OneDrive. It is the easiest method for those who are used to being independent of Microsoft.

Windows 10 is safer and faster than any of the other operating systems. It will also future proof your computing for some years to come.