Wednesday v Derby 22/04/2017

Agreed... confident... I would be too. Would you keep all your players for the PL or who would you "let go"?

I'm no expert, that's the coach"s job . its about time owls were back in prem, where they belong. as greavesy says its a funny old game, just need a bit of luck, and no stupid refereeing, bad decisions can cost us.

Would you keep all your players for the PL or who would you "let go"?

Nobody will fall into that trap mate. :)

I'm no expert, that's the coach"s job . its about time owls were back in prem, where they belong. as greavesy says its a funny old game, just need a bit of luck, and no stupid refereeing, bad decisions can cost us.

Yes it would be good to see a Sheffield club in the PL, coming from a Blade I hope you do, then the Blades follow you.

It's very realistic that you'll be promoted, and it will be very interesting to see how you get on. Logically speaking, if you did, then you'll attract top talent - especially with your chairman's backing.

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 10:19 ----------

Nobody will fall into that trap mate. :)

trap Jim??

Agreed... confident... I would be too. Would you keep all your players for the PL or who would you "let go"?

There would have to be fairly big changes to the playing staff but after hearing the chairmans words at the steering group meeting recently I have no doubt he will give full financial backing aided by the extra revenue that promotion brings.

There would have to be fairly big changes to the playing staff but after hearing the chairmans words at the steering group meeting recently I have no doubt he will give full financial backing aided by the extra revenue that promotion brings.

As stated in my post above.

Who would you keep?

Walsall.

From recent memory, United have often had a problem with Walsall.

Even this season (shoot me if my memory fails) didn't they give the Blades a slap at B'all Lane?

Never mind recent memory though. Wasn't 'Thank Given's Day' against Walsall as well?

I bet some Blades would be 'squeaking' if they had Walsall in the Playoff Final or summat similar.

Edit:- Walsall did the double over United this season. Bit of a bogey team I reckon.

My, it was a proper slap at Walsall..... 4-1.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

Sorry Futures but not straightforward in any way, Rowett has just taken Derby over and will want to make an impression, players playing for their futures, Derby are our bogey team and have been for a while.

Futures ????? whats that mean.

As stated in my post above.

Who would you keep?

I've no idea thats the managers job and dependent on who you can get in as a replacement.

What makes a bogey team, a bogey team? There's no such thing. Players change all the time. It's a game I think you'll win. Maybe 3-1 was a little ambitious, so I'll say 2-1 win.

crap, im sure theres teams united ALWAYS struggle against

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 11:17 ----------

Futures ????? whats that mean.

guess................:help:

crap, im sure theres teams united ALWAYS struggle against

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 11:17 ----------

correct. and there all in the championship.:hihi:

:huh:

Errm... OK Mr Mel, I'm not very good at guessing but I'll give it a go...

Does it mean that there are some posters on here who will not be satisfied until the footy section is just a big old Wednesday love-in, and who aim to Top their own very low childish standards by trying to expose some current posters as banned posters? :rolleyes:

:huh:

Errm... OK Mr Mel, I'm not very good at guessing but I'll give it a go...

Does it mean that there are some posters on here who will not be satisfied until the footy section is just a big old Wednesday love-in, and who aim to Top their own very low childish standards by trying to expose some current posters as banned posters? :rolleyes:

........or does it make it worse if posters banned for a reason make a comeback - you decide.

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 12:19 ----------

Just looking at the league table if we could beat Derby the result of the Hudds/Fulham game is inconsequential - a win/win situation.