MKDonalds Franchise v Blades - Matchthread.

well you wobbled first, then us... so it's your turn next week :hihi:

no wobbling now, two straight wins for us :)

errrrrrrm i hope

United have the ability to win the remaining two games, but do they have the mental strength

United have the ability to win the remaining two games, but do they have the mental strength

do they have the ability now tho? 1 game no goals, we shall see

Only one game, they have enough quality to beat Stevenage and Exeter...

Your basing a lot on just one game away to the fourth best side in the division, without both regular strikers. I'm sure we'll be better prepared next week - whether that's enough who knows, but almost 60 of our goals this season haven't come from Evans, so that would suggest we still have a sniff...

1 game and no goal.

We best start looking over our shoulder in case Chesterfield overtake us and we fall in to the relegation places.

Only one game, they have enough quality to beat Stevenage and Exeter...

Your basing a lot on just one game away to the fourth best side in the division, without both regular strikers. I'm sure we'll be better prepared next week - whether that's enough who knows, but almost 60 of our goals this season haven't come from Evans, so that would suggest we still have a sniff...

1 game and no goal.

We best start looking over our shoulder in case Chesterfield overtake us and we fall in to the relegation places.

as i said, we'll soon find out, like everybody else, im guessing, nobody really knows whatll happen, but itll be fun and nervy going into the last 2 games

as i said, we'll soon find out, like everybody else, im guessing, nobody really knows whatll happen, but itll be fun and nervy going into the last 2 games

I wouldn't class stress as fun ;)

United always keeps me on my toes.

I wouldn't class stress as fun ;)

United always keeps me on my toes.

BOTH sheff teams do, its par for the course sadly, suppose thats why i classed our match yesterday as lucky, cos right up to the 90 minute mark im sat watching the texty thing thinking its a damn draw weve buggered it up now, its a draw its a draw..YES!! weve scored lol, my heart was going ten to the dozen

I've got to dissagree with you, first half we were terrible and second half we only came close to scoring when they were down to ten men....

Exactly I can't believe people are defending us yesterday we were SHOCKING

Exactly I can't believe people are defending us yesterday we were SHOCKING

really need to get things together for next Saturday then S2

Why are the blades so negative,they're still favourites for automatic promotion,oh and must admit a few have gone back into the woodwork cos they lost 1 match.