Advice needed from the great Sheffield Forumers..

Hey guys. I'm here because I'm seeking your advice on a problem that's occurring in my life right now.

You see, me and my girlfriend have been living together for the last 2 years and it's always been good between us but lately, things have started to get weird. She's been starting to come home from work an hour or two late and say it was because she was working overtime or she was doing something with the girls. She never did these things before and it started making me suspicious.

As if that wasn't enough, she's been texting someone recently and whenever I ask she just tells me it's 'a friend'. She never leaves her phone lying around so I can never get a look but from glimpses it looks like it says something like "Kev" or "Ken". I'm not sure.

Anyway, today is where it really got to me. She told me last week that she's going away for the weekend with some friends, and it was tonight that she'd leave. We share a car so she was getting picked up by a friend, so a couple of seconds after she left, I decided I'd go out there and just see if I could catch a glimpse of whoever this person was.

She walked towards the end of the street and stopped in a place where I couldn't quite see her without being seen myself, so I skillfully managed to run and get cover just behind our car where I could get a decent view, and it was while I was behind the car that I caught a glance of the thing that I need your advice on.

My right rear hubcap is dangling off and I was wondering if I should try Halfords or just go straight to Renault?

Nowt like 'avin summat dangling.....

ye but our girt prefers it strait dangling is untidy ;)

Nowt like 'avin summat dangling.....

Quite comical really those dangly thingies.!:rolleyes:

Kick her head in and swap the French muck for summat German.

ye but they don't shave there armpits could be dodgy be like going back to the seventies :D

Hey guys. I'm here because I'm seeking your advice on a problem that's occurring in my life right now.

You see, me and my girlfriend have been living together for the last 2 years and it's always been good between us but lately, things have started to get weird. She's been starting to come home from work an hour or two late and say it was because she was working overtime or she was doing something with the girls. She never did these things before and it started making me suspicious.

As if that wasn't enough, she's been texting someone recently and whenever I ask she just tells me it's 'a friend'. She never leaves her phone lying around so I can never get a look but from glimpses it looks like it says something like "Kev" or "Ken". I'm not sure.

Anyway, today is where it really got to me. She told me last week that she's going away for the weekend with some friends, and it was tonight that she'd leave. We share a car so she was getting picked up by a friend, so a couple of seconds after she left, I decided I'd go out there and just see if I could catch a glimpse of whoever this person was.

She walked towards the end of the street and stopped in a place where I couldn't quite see her without being seen myself, so I skillfully managed to run and get cover just behind our car where I could get a decent view, and it was while I was behind the car that I caught a glance of the thing that I need your advice on.

My right rear hubcap is dangling off and I was wondering if I should try Halfords or just go straight to Renault?

And there was I feeling quite sorry for you, chuff :)

how sad are you

And there was I feeling quite sorry for you, chuff :)
The old jokes are still the funniest!

Although the really amusing part for me, was that WYD expected us to actually believe he has a girlfriend :hihi:

Although the really amusing part for me, was that WYD expected us to actually believe he has a girlfriend :hihi:

Hey cheeky I actually do :wow:

Hang on! This joke has been done before on here! I want a refund!! ;)