Does anyone use whey protein for body building?

If so is there anywhere cheap to buy it? the cheapest that I can find is £39.99 for 5kg of Whey Protein :help:

If so is there anywhere cheap to buy it? the cheapest that I can find is £39.99 for 5kg of Whey Protein :help:

I don't but sometimes Holland & Barratt have whey protein at 50% off.

Edit: I think that the above is a good deal (compared to Maximuscle's website)

Whey protein not bad for you? It not reduce your genitals back to when you were 5 years old.

Whey protein not bad for you? It not reduce your genitals back to when you were 5 years old.

Well not on my B/F it hasn't :D

What type are you looking for? I've been here before:

http://monstersupplements.com/store/search_products.php?search_string=5kg+whey+protein&Find.x=27&Find.y=7

Not sure if its any cheaper though.

Not sure what type, he just wants whey protein that's all I know, it is really expensive to buy though, oh well keep looking around I guess.

Thanks for the replies all :)

Well not on my B/F it hasn't :D

You're a lass! It for you?

So this Whey stuff is harmless then, natural?

So this Whey stuff is harmless then, natural?

About as natural as a multi-vitamin, and about as harmful as one. They do harm your stomach a little, flatulence is sometimes a side effect. :)

About as natural as a multi-vitamin, and about as harmful as one. They do harm your stomach a little, flatulence is sometimes a side effect. :)

So take it to bulk up to impress the ladies and then they either need a gas mask or you don't pull!

Wouldn't it better eating protein or is this stuff a quick fix? Presumably u have to keep it up or the muscle will turn to fat?

Edited by Blade73

So take it to bulk up to impress the ladies and then they either need a gas mask or you don't pull!

Wouldn't it better eating protein or is stuff a quick fix? Presumably u have to keep it up or the muscle will turn to fat?

That's quality, not quantity is important with whey protein. People use it because it's often a lot cheaper than buying chicken or tuna.

Your muscles will not turn into fat, in theory. A layer of fat surrounds the muscles hence people think their muscles have dissappeared!

how about save yourself 40 quid and work a bit harder anyone thought about that?