Pregnant Man Gives Birth

Saw this today as well.

Would you like to have a baby AO? :hihi:

I find it fascinating, but surely if the man in question truly was transgender before their female/male operation then they should have had their reproductive organs removed also?

Its not that I'm not happy for them or anything, but I'm just slightly confused. For someone to have gender realignment surgery they usually have to prove that they honestly feel that they are in the wrong body... however, this person must still have SLIGHTLY felt like a woman because they wanted to keep their womb etc.

he's/she's not a man! he is a a woman living as a man!

But they've had gender realignment surgery, which, technically, does make them a man. Hence my above confusion lol.

Saw this today as well.

Would you like to have a baby AO? :hihi:

The thought had crossed my mind, but I think I will stick with my beer gut for the time being.

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!

how can someone claim to want to be a man but also want to have a baby!!! this is totally wrong.

think of the child, how are they going to explain that mummy isnt your mummy, your daddy is..

The thought had crossed my mind, but I think I will stick with my beer gut for the time being.

Drat - I was looking forward to getting out my knitting needles and producing a nice litte matinee coat and bootees :hihi:

For the baby, AO, not for you.

Drat - I was looking forward to getting out my knitting needles and producing a nice litte matinee coat and bootees :hihi:

For the baby, AO, not for you.

Well, I guess it is always a possibilty. Dont want bootees without a home, do we? :D

But they've had gender realignment surgery, which, technically, does make them a man. Hence my above confusion lol.

Have they? Is this the same dark hairded man woman who was in the papers about 3 weeks ish ago?

It said he's/she's still got the same bits. And gender realignment isn't going to make a woman into a man or vice versa lol it's simply makes them look the same 'down there': sorry if my view gets up peoples noses, I mean no offence! however, I don't think what's intended by people doing this and what is fact is correct to descriptions.

BTW am not going to argue this!

sorry if my view gets up peoples noses, I mean no offence!

It's not offensive; it's just wrong. He is male, without question.

I'm sure Glamrock will have plenty to say about this.