David brooks sheff u

this lad is pure quality the goal at chessie would grace any football how long can the blades keep him and what price tag would you put on him . i saw him last year against leyton orient the lad was class but he has gone up the gears this year

Guest sibon

Is he as good as Diego was?

Didn't Diego end up at Barcelona or something?

this lad is pure quality the goal at chessie would grace any football how long can the blades keep him and what price tag would you put on him . i saw him last year against leyton orient the lad was class but he has gone up the gears this year

I saw him in that game against Leyton Orient,would be great if he is progressing well enough to challenge for a first team place,describe the goal for all of us who weren't there,it wasn't a penalty was it?..........mind you,even if it was it's more than some forwards can manage.:hihi:

Edited by chalga

I wouldn't get too excited, he'll either go the way of some of the others you bigged up (Diego, George Long - next Engalnd keeper :hihi:) or if he turns out to be really good - sold.

Oh here we go again another veiled dig.

Oh here we go again another veiled dig.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I wonder if the footy section has signed a sponsorship deal with Veolia? ;)

SKY have showed his goal against Chesterfield several times this morning.

They introduced the 'wonder' goal as 'Everton target' David Brookes.

The vultures are already there perhaps.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I wonder if the footy section has signed a sponsorship deal with Veolia? ;)

Rather than constantly slating other peoples comments on the "footy section" why don't you actually contribute to the thread..have you any thoughts on David Brookes..? have you ever seen him play..?....do you actually know who he is..?

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Only seen bits of him to be honest but his goal last night was high class.He's been touted as a real talent for the last 12 months and you get the feeling this could be his season.

Normally i would say if you get offered a couple of million for an untried youngster it makes sense to take it, but this lad could be worth hanging on to.

Showing potential, youngester from our academy, he's all but gone. Prove me wrong, Blades, prove me wrong.

I wouldn't get too excited, he'll either go the way of some of the others you bigged up (Diego, George Long - next Engalnd keeper :hihi:) or if he turns out to be really good - sold.

Diego was an exceptionally talented player who suffered an horrific knee injury and never properly recovered so stop clutching at straws.

Wednesday fans needn't worry though cause we'll sell him to the first premier team to come knocking and McCabe will say " we just can't say no".

---------- Post added 20-07-2017 at 10:01 ----------

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4712454/Man-United-academy-leads-way-Premier-League.html

I was there at Chessy on Tuesday. Brooks came on and turned the game around in the last 20 mins or so, helped by Nathan Thomas. He pulled the Chessy side apart form one side to the other.

When he scored, it looked like he had run into a dead end but pulled out a great shot and scored, whilst being harassed by two defenders.

He did look a different class and better than DCL in my view. Will be attracting offers between £3m - 5m in the very near future.

---------- Post added 20-07-2017 at 10:51 ----------

He just got the name wrong.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/15/englands-under-19-european-championship-winners/aaron-ramsdale/

Edited by blackydog