T Shirt, shorts and flip flops

Are we due an incredibly hot afternoon today.

There are men walking round Meadowhall in T shirt, shorts and flip flops?

Maybe they're all jetting off to an exotic location as soon as they leave the place.

Having just endured a week of having to wear flip flops on holiday because of the weather, I can't believe some men are wearing them out of choice!

Sign of the times I am afraid. Male members of parliament no longer have to wear ties in the House of Commons. This country is going to the dogs.

Sign of the times I am afraid. Male members of parliament no longer have to wear ties in the House of Commons. This country is going to the dogs.

Its all because of equality, women MPs have never had to wear ties, or even dress smartly.

i blame the gays

oh no wait, i mean

grown men in flip flops , it should be illegal

My dog is a valued member of my family, what do you mean by that comment?

Everywhere I go I see men in flipflops

Could someone explain to me WHY

Its all because of equality, women MPs have never had to wear ties, or even dress smartly.

Nonsense, it's because Sheffield Hallam's new MP has cerebral palsy and cannot do up ties or buttons. He asked for dispensation from the whip who then ruled that ties were no longer necessary for all MPs.

Are we due an incredibly hot afternoon today.

There are men walking round Meadowhall in T shirt, shorts and flip flops?

Maybe they're all jetting off to an exotic location as soon as they leave the place.

Having just endured a week of having to wear flip flops on holiday because of the weather, I can't believe some men are wearing them out of choice!

The ones that wear short sleeved checked shirts, sandals/flipflops and chino shorts are the ones that usually stand out for me, most of them seem to think they are ten men :hihi:

It's nearly trendy-dads-dropping-their-offspring-at-university time. Maybe a few early starters?

It's nearly trendy-dads-dropping-their-offspring-at-university time. Maybe a few early starters?

Are their wives called 'trendy Wendys' :hihi:

grown men in flip flops , it should be illegal

It may come as a surprise but I agree with you.