Owls Close Season 2017 Rumours

I knows theres quite a similar thread but its got a bit messy, post any transfer rumours here.

I saw this article saying about three players Wednesday should look to sign from Brighton and Newcastle.

Beram Kayal [brighton & Hove Albion]

Grant Hanley [Newcastle United]

Jamie Murphy [brighton & Hove Albion]

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/23/three-players-sheffield-wednesday-should-look-to-sign-from-promo/

I saw this article saying about three players Wednesday should look to sign from Brighton and Newcastle.

Beram Kayal [brighton & Hove Albion]

Grant Hanley [Newcastle United]

Jamie Murphy [brighton & Hove Albion]

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/23/three-players-sheffield-wednesday-should-look-to-sign-from-promo/

hitc?

"SHOULD look to sign"?

OMG!

Rumoured to be competing with Huddersfield for the permanent signing of Aaron Mooy, may have had a better chance had they not been promoted.

Rumoured to be competing with Huddersfield for the permanent signing of Aaron Mooy, may have had a better chance had they not been promoted.

Can't see it to be honest, City wanting ten million for him apparently.

Me neither, a shame as he's just what we need.

I'd expect huddersfield to want him aswell so if thats the case we don't stand a chance even if they lower the price

I'd expect huddersfield to want him aswell so if thats the case we don't stand a chance even if they lower the price

Yann Kermorgant is another great player but he's 34 (I think) and making the next season his last as a player.

Saw somewhere yesterday that Burnley were interested in Bannan.

Yes I saw that could just be paper talk, to be honest Hutchinson, Bannan and Lee are all very good players in their own right but one may need to be sacrificed to bring in a more creative midfielder.

LOL!, Thought they were ambitious!

sell bannan and buy shelve from Newcastle or that big full back from Bristol that's for sale,would really like that centre forward they had on loan from Chelsea as well.we need a big midfield man as well.