Exchanges- Housing Association & Council- please read first post

This thread is for you to advertise for an exchange. The previous version of this thread is here: http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1051582

You must include the following information in your post (please copy and paste the template below):

Property Offered

Area:

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)

Number of Bedrooms:

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:

Property Wanted

Area:

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)

Number of Bedrooms:

Any other information:

If you are interested in a house on offer, please contact the advertiser by PM, rather than holding conversations on the thread. Please also remember that "Bumping" threads by posting the same information over and over is not allowed.

If you choose to post your phone number, please remember that it will be visible to the whole world over the internet. We strongly recommend against doing this, and suggest that users use the forum's PM service to contact each other.

If you have posted, and successfully exchanged your house, please use the "Report Post" link next to your ad and ask for it to be removed. This will help keep the thread tidy and stop people contacting you about the property that's no longer available.

Property Offered*Area: HackenthorpeType of Property: (House/Flat etc) Large 2 bed ground floor flat S124LZNumber of Bedrooms: 2Landlord: (Council / HA) Northern CountiesAny other information: Very spacious living room. Nice white kitchen. All round excellent flat. The outside is very well maintained. On a private road.2 minutes walk from the tram stop*Property Wanted*Area: Hackenthorpe, Birley, Mosborough and surrounding areasType of Property: (House/Flat etc) HouseNumber of Bedrooms: 3Landlord: (Council / HA) AnyAny other information: I would happily stay put however we are expecting baby number 2 so need the space xxPlease get in touch xxx

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 16:36 ----------

Property Offered

Area: Hackenthorpe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Large 2 bed ground floor flat S124LZ

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: (Council / HA) Northern Counties

Any other information: Very spacious living room. Nice white kitchen. All round excellent flat. The outside is very well maintained. On a private road.2 minutes walk from the tram stop. Lots and lots of storage space including a walk in cupboard in the kitchen and two very large ones in the hallway.

Property Wanted

Area: Hackenthorpe, Birley, Mosborough and surrounding areas

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) House

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) Any

Any other information: I would happily stay put however we are expecting baby number 2 so need the space xx

Please get in touch xxx

Property Offered

Flat One Bed

Landlord Sanctuary.

area Shiregreen sheffield lane top S5

With garden.

Property Wanted.

Flat, house bungalow.

2 or 3 bed.

Area Sheffield 5 or 6 might consider some parts of sheffield 4.

Landlord any.

Reason for wanting to move, extra space needed for daughter and need to be near family.

Please get in touch, love pads x

Exchange found.

Edited by f1freak
moved.

Property Offered: 2 bedroom masonette

Area: Batemoorsheffield

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) 2 Bed flat on 3rd floor

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: (Council / HA) Council

Any other information: Lovely spacious 2bed flat ,Lounge/diner, new fitted kitchenNew carpets. fitted wardrobe to double bed. utility room with space for dryer/freezer etc.. communal garden. pets allowed. Doesnt need any money spending!! must be seen! contact me if you would like photos.

Property Wanted 2 flat house/Bungalow

Area: s2, s3, s10, s11, s7, s8, s4, s1 areas

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Number of Bedrooms: 2/3 bed

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information:

Property Offered

Area: Norfolk park

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) new build house

Number of Bedrooms: 4

Landlord: (Council / HA) housing association

Any other information: I have a very nice 4 bed new build, nice modern decor, 2 bathrooms, veranda,solar panels,own driveway,2 minutes to school,tram,park,doctors,shop.nice size garden

Property Wanted

Area: walkley,crookes,hillsborough or surrounding areas

Number of Bedrooms: 4/5/6 bed

Landlord: (Council / HA) either

Any other information: must have a garden and be well maintained. Wanting to move to be closer to family

Property Offered

Area:lowedges

Type of Property: maisonette

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: council

Any other information:large 3 bed,double glazed,spacious kitchen,and private garden

Property Wanted

Area:shiregreen/sheffield lane top s5

Type of Property: house

Number of Bedrooms:3/4

Landlord: any

Any other information:

Property Offered

Flat One Bed

Landlord Sanctuary.

area Shiregreen sheffield lane top S5

With garden.

Property Wanted.

Flat, house bungalow.

2 or 3 bed.

Area Sheffield 5 or 6 might consider some parts of sheffield 4.

Landlord any.

Reason for wanting to move, extra space needed for daughter and need to be near family.

Please get in touch, love pads x

I have a 2 bed s6 Foxhill 5 min from new asda ? Please contact me on 07456786562

If ur intreated thanks Stacie :)

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 18:14 ----------

I have a 2 bedroom subshine house at Foxhill just of Halifax road 5 min walk from asda shops and schools wanting shiregreen or as close as possible please ring txt 07456786562 if interested thanks Stacie x

Property Offered

Area: S8 Lowedges

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bed Upper Floor Balcony Flat (1 Set of stairs)

Landlord: (Council / HA) Sheffield Council

Any other information: Spacious 1 bedroom Flat at lowedges still in the decorating stages, the kitchen and living room have both recently had the ceilings re-plastered, the bedroom is the only room that's been partly decorated, carpeted with brand new carpet everything else is stripped back to the bare walls and floor boards, The flats Recently had fitted new kitchen units and Bathroom has recently had new bath / shower, sink and toilet fitted, New electric fire installed last month, double glazing and central heating throughout, The flat has a balcony with a nice grassy area view, close to shops and buses, recently had an alarm fitted just off lowedges roads.

5 minutes from norton college, doctors surgery, dentist, pharmacy, not sure about the schools as i haven't really explored the area

When i say the flat is stripped back its how i got the flat offered to me but the bedroom has been decorated to a liveable standard.

Photos here!

Only reason i'm looking to exchange is to be closer to family, i love the flat itself its just in the wrong location for me.

Property Wanted

Area: S6 or some of S5 , may consider other area's close to s6

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Flat

Number of Bedrooms: 1

Any other information: Just a 1 bed flat (not bed sit) preferably an upper floor flat but a lower flat will be considered if in right location, Also can't be an age restricted property as i'm 21

Edited by DannyGUK

Property Offered 2 bed sunshine house

Area: foxhill s6 just of Halifax road

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)house

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)council

Any other information:

Property Wanted 2 or 3 bed house

Area:

Number of Bedrooms: 2 or 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) any

Any other information: I have a 2 bed sunshine house at foxhill big frunt bedroom and small back (not 2 small but not big) back garden is really big and frunt is a decent size 2, I'm wonting 2 move 2 shiregreen or as close 2 there as possible please ring or txt me on 07456786562 as I don't come on line much thank u stacie :)

Area: s2 heeley NICE PART :)

Number of Bedrooms:2 bedroom house

Landlord: (Council / HA) council

Any other information:

we have a lovely house all nice deco lovely back garden all decked out

we got a celler at bottom of house so its more like a 3 story house bran new kichen just put in only reason I want a Exchange is need to be closer to my dad who is on s12.

Property Wanted house

Area:s12 s13 up that area

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc)2 bedroom house

Number of Bedrooms:2

Landlord: (Council / HA)council

Any other information:

Anywere around s12 s13 really would like a drive or room to build on

anymore info you need just let me know and ive got lots of pictures x

Area:foxhill s6

Type of property: semi detached house

No of bedrooms: 2

Landlord: sheffield city counciL

other information:

I have a two bed semi detached sunshine house on browning road foxhill.

It has a drive way with front garden.

It has a hallway....lobby in hallway...knocked through kitchen to make longer...downstairs toilet...large fenced off garden....15ftX10ft living room.....front bedroom same size as living room....back room is a box room.

Bathroom has shower over bath and knocked through bathroom at back for towels ect.

No time wasters please if you dont want foxhill then please dont waste my time coming to look. People think foxhill is a bad area....ive lived here all my life and never had a problem if anything parson cross is worst but you are going to have trouble anywhere.

Property wanted: house

Areas: parson cross foxhill walkley

Type of propery: house 3 bedrooms

Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: sheffield city council/council house

Any other information:

I want to be near to asda or wordsworth avenue close crescent ect.

Edited by Gemmabooth
wrote wrong