City centre venue required

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=farm+road+club+sheffield&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Farm+Road+Club,+Farm+Rd,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S2&gl=uk&ei=xWjASsnUO8zRjAfbqrU8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Thought I'd put a link on to the Club.

I've emailed you at work AO. My friend just needs some wording for the flyers and tickets and we can get them sorted. I think he's going to do you a couple of designs and then you can go with your favourite. Might even be done by the end of the week you never know! :D

Do you think it might be a good idea to get some heads together and get a little fuddle going?

Edited by KTHFB
punctuation

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=farm+road+club+sheffield&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Farm+Road+Club,+Farm+Rd,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S2&gl=uk&ei=xWjASsnUO8zRjAfbqrU8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Thought I'd put a link on to the Club.

I've emailed you at work AO. My friend just needs some wording for the flyers and tickets and we can get them sorted. I think he's going to do you a couple of designs and then you can go with your favourite. Might even be done by the end of the week you never know! :D

Do you think it might be a good idea to get some heads together and get a little fuddle going?

Yeah, good idea.

I will get back to you about the details for the tickets etc.

ooo that's not as far away as I thought!!

excellent news. Not 100% yet but pretty set on going, will try to round some others up to go too. If you do get a facebook event set up I'll invite all my sheffield lot along.

Just got to convince the OH about fancy dress now!!

Yeah, it's only just behind the old Queens Road skating rink. Easily walkable, tram or bus. I've been to a couple of functions there and it's really good. We could get the room set up during the day. I was due to go today, but am going to have to make it Wednesday now, going to give them a ring later and let them know. When I speak to them I'll make sure we can pop up early on and get some decorations up - they have some great ones in the 99p shop.

Must sort out an outfit for myself too. I always leave it last minute!

This is coming along nicely, now. Got the venue, just need DJ and some prizes. I will set up another thread about those and will start and officially advertise the event on here from lunch. I will create a facebook event from my group as and when my facebook is working. A bit dodgy at the moment.

I have ordered tonnes of balloons from the trust so they can be used to help decorate the place.

Right, my head is officially spinning now. Lots to do and lots to do :D

Tried joining the facebook group but nothings happened, is this closed off and only certain people can go? Is there any ticket info yet?

I am surprised you are struggling with a DJ, there are loads on the forum.

DJ sorted now. We are still looking for local companies to donate prizes. Can anyone help?