Is it worth going to orlando for just a week?

is it worth going to orlando for just a week? oir do we need more time?

Definately need more time than a week. We went for 2 weeks earlier this year (our first time) and fitted as much in as possible and still didn't do all the things we had planned to do. Mostly due to the fact we was shattered!

We went to the 4 Disney parks, Seaworld, A water park, Universal and Islands of Adventure which in anyone's book is a lot but there's so much to do and see. Some of the parks I would have loved to have gone back to but you just dont have the time.

A big regret of ours is how we rushed around the parks trying to see everything in that one day but not fully appreciating just how amazing everything is. When we watched our DVD back at home and had the pics developed I kept noticing the small things that we didnt actually notice whilst we was there.

It was one of the best experiences of my life. :D

It was originally going to be the one and only chance to go to Florida but we're already planning our next trip! Need to do some serious saving though first!!

We were there for a fortnight and felt that still wasn't quite enough time to fit everything in. Did all the major parks in Orlando, plus Busch Gardens and Cape Kennedy, but there were still other things in the area that we'd have liked to have done.

That said, a week there is better than not going at all. You'll still be able to see a lot and have a great time.

A week isn't nearly enough to see everything, but if it's all you have available, make sure you do some things properly, and leave the rest for another year; rather than trying to cram in everything and not enjoying any of it to the full. It's certainly "worth" going if all you have is a week, but longer is better.

I went for 3 weeks when I was little (well, 11), and we didn't run out of stuff to do, not by a long way.

as said above, need more than a week. it takes you 2 days to get used to the time difference as its quite a long flight. I've been 3 times and each time went for 2 weeks. brilliant place.

Thanks, going to leave it till next year and just go to tunisa this year now:)