House building should be stopped for the environment

No Greenbelt land should ever be built on . We do not want our countryside to vanish . Housing should only be allowed on brownfield sites .

That's all we need, another bloody treehugger.

Plus I don't want to lose the value on my homes because if demand is reduced it means my 3 homes will be worth less.

The clue is in the question, Demolish two of you're homes and return them back to land ;) Sorted.

No Greenbelt land should ever be built on . We do not want our countryside to vanish . Housing should only be allowed on brownfield sites .

Well you are misinformed if you think everything that is not brownfield is greenbelt. The Green "belt" is predominantly a belt of lane around our major cities. These include London, Oxford, Bournemouth, Cambridge, Birmingham, Nottingham, Bristol, Stoke on Trent, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield and Newcastle. It is a total of approx 1.6 million hectares. It is not the green space everywhere.

I agree with you and lack of green spaces is causing so many illnesses these days. I support what you said.

We build on just 10% of the land space in our country. Germany for example build on 16% and they have not concreted over their country.

Is that england or the UK?