At least the older guy who phoned in told him exactly what he thought of him,have to agree with the above this mornings show was pretty poor,and don't get me started on the cat cafe discussion.

---------- Post added 24-07-2017 at 08:46 ----------

Apparently Mr Foster likes to go horse riding on a Sunday poor horse,he barbecued prawns yesterday maybe he's just got loads of bog roll from the cash and carry after the barbecued mussels,and he's never heard of Nibbitz.

Guest makapaka

Why are the Radio Sheffield team wandering around Hull today and telling us about all their beautiful buildings?

I don't understand why a local radio station would do this?

It's something to do with Hull being the city of culture!yes I know the irony wasn't lost on me either.

Guest makapaka
It's something to do with Hull being the city of culture!yes I know the irony wasn't lost on me either.

I've nothing against Hull but why would Radio Sheffield go there. There's no link or common theme with Sheffield or anything.

Just people walking round talking about streets and pubs that no one in Sheffield's heard of.

Toby Foster asking random Hull people how certain clubs are doing on Beverley Road...............why would anyone from Sheffield expect to get this from BBC Radio Sheffield.

Bizarre.

I've nothing against Hull but why would Radio Sheffield go there. There's no link or common theme with Sheffield or anything.

Just people walking round talking about streets and pubs that no one in Sheffield's heard of.

Toby Foster asking random Hull people how certain clubs are doing on Beverley Road...............why would anyone from Sheffield expect to get this from BBC Radio Sheffield.

Bizarre.

Agreed. The only point in its favour was that it took his mind off his "kids" and his "village".

Bizarre.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... I wonder if it's a Radio Sheffield training exercise for it's presenters?

They might be hoping that a bit of Hull's 'culture' rubs off on them... :roll:

Why are the Radio Sheffield team wandering around Hull today and telling us about all their beautiful buildings?

I don't understand why a local radio station would do this?

I like Hull

yes but why go to another city,ours is better and cleaner than hull.

Radio Sheffield doesn't just cover and broadcast in Sheffield. I believe they're in Hull because of the festival that's on this weekend.

Guest makapaka
Radio Sheffield doesn't just cover and broadcast in Sheffield. I believe they're in Hull because of the festival that's on this weekend.

Agreed - its South Yorkshire and North East Derbyshire. So why Hull?

Hull is the city of culture this year but what has that got to with a local radio station really.

Don't get me wrong I'm not losing sleep over it its just an odd thing to do.

Posts have been removed.

Obviously everyone is entitled to their opinion on Radio Sheffields programmes and presenting styles etc, but we will not tolerate nasty, personal comments.

Any more and you may find your accounts suspended.

Thank you.

Nasty personal comments? Suspended? Mr Foster has history in that respect, does he not?

He does indeed have history called his boss the C word for one. He was off for a while after that.