Pubs in the sheff 6 area that serve a roast chicken sunday dinner?

I have a "fussy-eater" friend, who loves to go out for a traditional pub Sunday roast, but who will only eat chicken.

Can anyone out there help me locate a pub in - or around - the Sheffield 6 area that serves a roast chicken Sunday dinner? I've found quite a few pubs that do a roast dinner - but it's usually beef, turkey or gammon - occasionally roast pork or lamb shank, but I can't find anywhere that does roast chicken

Try The Wadsley Jack Pub on Rural Lane.

Try the Rivelin Hotel on Tofts Lane - they do Roast chicken, huge portions and reat views to go with it. it's not the biggest place, so best to book.

I had Sunday roast dinner at Brentwood nr Rotherham hospital last Sunday. You got half a roast chicken. I enjoyed it. Not Sheffield but not far if you have a car.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Much appreciated.

I live in London, but regularly visit my family and stay in with them in the Wadsley/Wisewood/Loxley areas. It's nice to meet up with friends, go for a nice long Sunday walk in the beautiful surrounding countryside, then have a nice pub roast dinner. I'll eat any kind of roast meat or poultry, but my very fussy friend is just roast chicken..or nowt!

The Wadsley Jack is only a short-ish walk from where I stay, so I'll definitely check that one out. The Rivelin Hotel also sounds very promising. I've never actually been to the Rivelin Hotel - although I was born and brought up in that general part of Sheffield!

The place at Brentwood sounds delicious, but I don't drive...so that one would maybe be a bit too far away.