Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

Not in the north I'm afraid...but Sheffield Transport Sports Club would probably be able to help you if you could consider other areas? Please pm for more details.

Looking for a pub where I can hold a party with BBQ in the day time leading to evening with buffet. Also where there are grounds to possibly have guests to camp. Ideally more North of Sheffield!

Travellers in Chap just near motorway roundabout.

Hi all does anyone kmow of a free function room for hire Sheffield 8

Thanks

Hi am looking for a NICE place in Sheffield for my daughters 18th party in December

Any ideas?

Hi all,

because of some unexpected reasons me and my fiance are getting married in the registry office in 3 weeks. We are looking for function room or any space where we could hold small party for about 50 people.

Ideally, it would allow kids, own food and drink, and be reasonably priced.

Please does anyone know of any venue that would fit?

We're so stressed right now as we've searched for few weeks now and nothing :(:confused:

Thanks in advance!

Hi

We are looking for a function room with bar to hold a party preferably close to town centre and guests will be coming from both north and south of Sheffield.

Ideally free of charge as guests will be spending plenty on alcohol! Or even open to paying for a buffet and getting room hire free.

Will be mainly adults but will need to be family friendly as a few kids will also be attending.

Any ideas much appreciated! Thanks

Try Crookes Social. Phone Maurice 07928 294828. It's pretty booked up though, so depends when you want it.

Hi

We are looking for a function room with bar to hold a party preferably close to town centre and guests will be coming from both north and south of Sheffield.

Ideally free of charge as guests will be spending plenty on alcohol! Or even open to paying for a buffet and getting room hire free.

Will be mainly adults but will need to be family friendly as a few kids will also be attending.

Any ideas much appreciated! Thanks

Hi, sorry it's a late reply but you could try the Highcliffe Club.

The club is in High Storrs/Greystones area, they do not charge for use of the venue and it is great for a family event as they have a decking area which overlooks a large garden, ideal for kids to play.

You can contact the Club direct on 01142 301030 after 19:30 any evening or preferably by email to highcliffeclub@gmail.com or via the facebook page as Highcliffe Club. You can bring your own food or have food delivered. The bar stocks a full range of wines, Prosecco, spirits and soft drinks, lager, cider, beer and a cask ale.

Edited by Highcliffe

Queens Social Club, Queens Rd (s2)

400 capacity function room with stage - they've hosted The 1975, Everly Pregnant Brothers & The Crookes to name a few.

Get in touch with Lindsey on 07703327022 or email queenssocial@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry to see it close

Hi all,

I'm looking for a function room for a surprise 50th birthday party.

Expecting around 60 guests. Would prefer to do own catering as budget is limited, but happy to consider venues with cheap catering options. Similarly, we can provide our own DJ but are open to recommendations from the venue. Again, as budget is limited we'd like to try and find somewhere where the function room is provided for free or at a small cost.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Hello. I'm looking for a venue for my engagement party. Needs good parking as people will be travelling to see us. Need somewhere I can provide my own catering and music also. Any ideas/ recommendations welcome. the south side of Sheffield and/or central would be better. with availability either before or after xmas. Many thanks in advance.