Radiohead etc at Glastonbury

I have heard of a group like that but it is Kraftwerk, I think. To be honest I am old school, and old lol. I appreciate musical talent that comes from traditional and natural sources, I could not be turned on by computer programmed music, which is why I have no time for much of todays production line, repetitive stuff. When I see the crowds appreciation of acts like Barry Gibb etc, I know I am not alone, and there were lots of young people getting it on at that Glastonbury concert, so it's not an age thing.

I like traditional music but the synth scene pioneered by the likes of Kraftwerk and very big in Sheffield with the likes of Cabaret Voltaire and the early Human League and Heaven 17 has produced some great music.

The day the guitar stops being used in concerts is the day I lose interest in music. I cannot, for the life of me envisage a concert scenario where a bunch of nerdy characters on laptops are considered a band :loopy:

You've clearly never been to an Orbital, Chemical Brothers or The Orb gig then.

You've clearly never been to an Orbital, Chemical Brothers or The Orb gig then.

No, and probably never will be going to one:cool: LOL