Need someone to view a house

G,day...Ive found a 2 bed house I really like in Hillsborough, after deciding to move back to the UK, a decision made last year, and made a flying visit to Norwich and Sheffield,(the two cities it had coem down too).Im currently working offshore in Indonesia, and will not Crew Change for another 15 days...The agent wont accept my offer unless I have the house viewed on my behalf....need a favor, some one to view it for me, then at least the offer is in...could anyone help?

You will have to sorl have sort this out with an estate agent or friend / relative on your behalf .

How can you put a genuine effer in on house you aint even seen

Best phone vendor up personally and explain your situation.

Get a surveyor or a builder to do it? The surveyor could do your survey at the same time? Builder could tell you what needs doing and how much. Job's a gud 'un!

Surveyor is probably the best bet, won't cost much but they will write you up a decent report about the house.

Surveyor is probably the best bet, won't cost much but they will write you up a decent report about the house.

He wants it doing for nowt looking for some one gulable on forum

Not Gulable at all..I will get a survey done when I arrive in Sheffield, thius is just a viewing to tick a box with the agent so i can put in an offer...i dont crew change for another 2 weeks, so reckon i will miss out, if i cant get a viewing on my behalf...its just a viewing not a building survey

Do you still need someone to view it or help you with it ?

Yeah man I still need someone...is there a way to email you the estate agent and house details?

---------- Post added 01-07-2017 at 09:24 ----------

Ok Thanks Ahad

---------- Post added 01-07-2017 at 09:24 ----------

Ok Thanks Ahad

I had a similar situation with you. I viewed a house on behalf of one friend and made an offer to that house. At the beginning, the vendor accepted the offer. After he knew the situation, he refused the offer finally, saying my friend may change mind later if he did not view the house in person. ??

Estate Agents are legally obliged to pass on any offers to the sellers:-

https://www.gov.uk/buy-sell-your-home/estate-agents

They may also advise the seller to treat your offer with caution because you haven't viewed the house, but they HAVE to pass it on. Tell them that, and tell them if they don't pass your offer on, you'll make a complaint to the ombudsman.