Rental market at the moment?

I'm getting ready to put my house (large 3 bed terrace in Hillsborough) up for rent as I'm moving out of the area, and I'm wondering how quickly rental properties are being snapped up at the moment. It's a good house, larger and with a different layout compared to the standard 3 bed Sheffield terrace, and it's in very good condition with most rooms recently redecorated. We've also moved most of our stuff out so it looks much more spacious and "depersonalised". There don't seem to be a massive number of similar properties on the market at the moment, but I don't know how many potential tenants are currently looking for a new place. Can anyone tell me how long they'd expect a house like this to be on the market before it gets viewings and applications?

It's 2 double bedrooms and an attic bedroom with separate study/dressing room. As I said, it's bigger than the standard terrace and with a different layout. There's a lot more space than an average terrace house, and way more than a semi.

Should rent out fairly quickly, but don't count on it winning substantially more in rental income than any other 3-bed terraced place.

There don't seem to be a massive number of similar properties on the market at the moment, but I don't know how many potential tenants are currently looking for a new place.

Indeed. No-one does. If you have a good property and it's on at a reasonable price then it will go like a hot-cake. It's still a Landlord's market out there. I've not had properties sit around for very long in the current climate and I'm finding Tenants seem to be staying longer at this moment in time.