Events in June, Sheffield

Hey all,

We run a small serviced apartments company, and to give our guests more ideas of what to do in Sheffield we've put together a list of events on for the month — hopefully they'll have a great time and blame it on us!

Of course, there are a lot of resources out there for events, and we considered just giving guests a link to a site that we liked, but we couldn't find one that made the information as striking and digestible as we liked.

Our thought was to suggest one great event for every day of the month. We think it works nicely because you can see it over the course of the month and get a broad overview of the sorts of things that are happening over the course of that month, or just go to today's date and get one simple recomendation of something to do (with a picture or video that hypes you up).

Two points:

1. We're not sure if anyone will actually find this useful, and we would like some feedback.

2. We're missing events for a few dates, and are hoping to fill in the gaps.

So, we were hoping people here would like to take a quick look at this article and tell us their thoughts:

https://www.williamsapt.com/blog/a-sheffield-event-for-every-day-in-june-2017/

Hopefully in the meantime you see something cool happening this month that you didn't know about before :)

Perhaps I'll see some of you at these events!

Sam

will it continue to advertise as our huge event is in august?

Looks good imho. Nice idea. I`d not realised that it was BBC music weekend soon.

Looks good imho. Nice idea. I`d not realised that it was BBC music weekend soon.

I didn't know that either. I've always wanted to go to a cosplay con. Wouldn't know what to go as like, lol.:)

Um, anyone turning up for Tramlines on the 21st June is going to be disappointed - it is, and has always been, in July.

will it continue to advertise as our huge event is in august?

Yep, we certainly intend to continue putting these together each month, though we think of it less as advertising and more as a helpful resource for our guests (and anyone else who happens to comes across it). Well, same difference, I suppose!

Your event is the Lowedges Festival? Ta, I've just made a note of it. We're only choosing one event per day, so we'll see what's happening in August when we get to it, but thanks for the tip.

I didn't know that either. I've always wanted to go to a cosplay con. Wouldn't know what to go as like, lol.:)

Good to hear! Thanks for the comments :)

Um, anyone turning up for Tramlines on the 21st June is going to be disappointed - it is, and has always been, in July.

Agh! The (tram)lines got crossed. I had been working on June and July at the same time, and I guess I made the error once and took it to be true, all the way to posting!

Thank you so much for pointing that out. Embarrassing mistake, and I should have picked up on it myself. I've removed Tramlines from the post and will be replacing it with something else shortly.

Edited by WilliamsAPTS