Blades players released end of season

How much do they paid in League one?

They can't on much more than £300 per week

Premiership players get paid a fortune and some in the Championship do too

You are not upto scratch are you.

Some players get £300 in the evo stik.

I know a few on a couple of hundred in the NCEL

McNulty, Scougal, Long, Reed, Hussey, Wilson, I'd guess ?

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 17:27 ----------

John Brayford

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 17:29 ----------

Bring in Messi, Ibrahimovic, Suarez (gnasher), Hart,

Think Wilson may stay.

It has been predicted that world war 3 will break out at the start of May and so United won't become the champions

The war is predicted to last until the end of September

This is from a 13th century prophit who also predicted Adolf Hitler, so perhaps the writng is on the wall?

It has been predicted that world war 3 will break out at the start of May and so United won't become the champions

The war is predicted to last until the end of September

This is from a 13th century prophit who also predicted Adolf Hitler, so perhaps the writng is on the wall?

Do you need some :help: ?

So united are already realising the players they don't require and players on the transfer list from what I have seen on the united web page I agree with Chris wilder think they may be a few more yet, surprised long is not on the list yet but not sure if he still has a contract ,let's hope the blades bring some good players in for next season who can play at the next level

Looks like john brayfords been told no longer required at the lane to think he was one of the better players

That's loyalty for you

Well done lads for helping United finish as Champions

Now off to the job centre on Monday to sign on

:loopy: You really don't understand how life works do you?

---------- Post added 28-06-2017 at 08:33 ----------

Looks like john brayfords been told no longer required at the lane to think he was one of the better players

Brayford was one of the better players when he first came to us on loan under Nigel Clough. He had a long spell out injured and wasn't quite the same when he came back into the team, although that doesn't mean he was bad. He took the opportunity to re-unite with Clough at Burton this season and has done very well for them, winning their player of the year award.

Since Brayford has been away an opportunity has opened up for Freeman - who looked out of the club this time last year. He's done really well and scored 10 goals last season too. We've also signed 2 new full backs in Stevens and Baldock. So, there's plenty of competition for places.

Clough and Brayford have been together a long time at Burton, Derby, Sheffield United and now Burton again. They obviously get on well and it's not unreasonable to suppose that Burton would be interested to sign Brayford permanently. On a financial footing, Brayford cost us an absolute fortune (£1.5M) and will no doubt be on very high wages compared to the rest of our squad.

We have sufficient cover for that position, we could get a good fee for him, and there's a ready-made buyer in waiting with Nigel Clough at Burton.

So, imo, it's entirely sensible to sell him, try and recover as much as possible of the huge fee that we paid out for him, save money on the wage bill and put that towards strengthening the team in other areas.

Sorry to see McNulty has gone, but where has he gone, anybody know?

That post is a breath of fresh air in comparison with others !!

I have my doubts however that you won't receive a post which attempts to spark an argument or give a biased opinion.

I keep saying I won't post on here anymore, but I think Derby Tup you deserved some recognition !

That post is a breath of fresh air in comparison with others !!

I have my doubts however that you won't receive a post which attempts to spark an argument or give a biased opinion.

I keep saying I won't post on here anymore, but I think Derby Tup you deserved some recognition !

:hihi: ironic

Sorry to see McNulty has gone, but where has he gone, anybody know?

Sure i read somewhere he was off to Coventry City