Morgan v Robinson

Robinson tells it as he thinks it is. Some of what he says is valid. Whether this type of interview should be taking place on prime time TV brekky is debateable itself. Morgan seemed scared that Robinson was going to say or do something really stupid.

Robinsons trouble used to be - getting branded Racist / Nazi / Islamophobe etc, that seems to be water of a ducks back these days to him. If any one of us opposes more immigration, or we voted for Brexit - we get the same treatment from Loony Corbyn left as he has done for years.

Morgan constantly shouted over him and wouldn't let him have time to answer in a rational way, hence counter shouting from Robinson.

Discussions need to be had surrounding Islam, discussions what our Politicians should have been having years ago.

The interview seems to have at least get people talking - which cant be bad can it ?

The pamphlet he was showing what's been handed out a mosques should have been a subject the media show up but Morgan and his sidekick just wanted. Robinson to admit he was racist and wanted to bring his past up.

Who "won" the breakfast TV interview Morgan or Robinson. It descended into a shout farce for the last 10 minutes, not helped by the Lady presenter trying to get her oar into the water by shouting at them both.

As piece of TV viewing it did not accomplish much, other than Morgan doing his best to assassinate Robinson's views on Islam. If you invite people like Robinson onto main stream telly, at least let them have their say - then attack them if necessary. It's not rocket science is it.

Angel1.

To be honest, just watched the interview on Youtube, support Robinson or not, Morgan lost it.

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 00:29 ----------

The Griffin question time was comedic gold

It was, I'm not a supporter of Griffin or his views but I would have like to see a more balanced question time, to here is views on other topics.

---------- Post added 26-06-2017 at 00:33 ----------

Morgan is just a loudmouth bullyboy and Robinson, no matter how he tries to dress it up, is just an out and out racist.

Robinson may or may not be but he does highlight important subjects.

Morgan is just a loudmouth bullyboy and Robinson, no matter how he tries to dress it up, is just an out and out racist.

How is he a racist? he has many black mates who he's known for years or do out and out racists have mates of colour?

How is he a racist? he has many black mates who he's known for years or do out and out racists have mates of colour?

I'm trying to assess that trolling through is youtube or net posts, can't find anything that would support that he is. Just a guy that speaks as it is so far. He was a member of the BNP but as he said, he was 21 at the time and soon left, never agreeing with them. I'm sure I am to be corrected.

Edited by phil752

Not the old " I cant be racist, I have a black mate" card.

The interviewers just didn't give him a chance,when Robinson said have you heard of so and so from the mosque Reid piped up sarcastically well I suppose your,e going to tell us about him,these are the type of things we should be told about.

Not the old " I cant be racist, I have a black mate" card.

Why would a racist have black mates? to detest islam is not racial,and if it is he must hate practically every race on earth.