Our 1st game of the season.

Could Utd, finish above Wednesday this coming season?

Could Utd, finish above Wednesday this coming season?

No.

If ,buts when, why who knows , lets all wait at least 10/15 games in and that usually sorts things out what's happening ,but to all you Wednesday fans out there don't write united off think the blades will do fine

I watched Brentford a few times on tv and they looked a good passing side will be a good test for united ,but still fancy blades win , we will see ,can see the blades been above half way up table at end of season

No.

Ha ha!!!!! You couldn't make this stuff up!:hihi:

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 23:22 ----------

Think the most tricky one for you is on Sept 23rd.

Er.........:hihi:

Ha ha!!!!! You couldn't make this stuff up!:hihi:

---------- Post added 10-04-2018 at 23:22 ----------

Er.........:hihi:

Awww you really are looking desperate for anything, dig out my thread about season forecasts, or maybe not as it doesn’t suit your argument.

Shall I delve back to 2012 and find the classic “Wilson will be on a golf course in Marbella while the Owls struggle in the play off”.

Awww you really are looking desperate for anything, dig out my thread about season forecasts, or maybe not as it doesn’t suit your argument.

Shall I delve back to 2012 and find the classic “Wilson will be on a golf course in Marbella while the Owls struggle in the play off”.

Live by the sword and all that.

I am not desperate for anything, just having a laugh, that's all, just like when you said young Hirst would never play for SWFC again, and then he did :hihi:

Live by the sword and all that.

Exactly these threads are predictions with a biased slant not facts, I can only assume that every one of your predictions has come true seeing as you have the time to trawl through, I’m on a train on iPhone currently but I’ll have a proper look tomorrow.

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 00:33 ----------

I am not desperate for anything, just having a laugh, that's all, just like when you said young Hirst would never play for SWFC again, and then he did :hihi:

We’ve covered this and the reasons time and again to the point of tedium, he hasn’t played for the First team this season and never will.

Exactly these threads are predictions with a biased slant not facts, I can only assume that every one of your predictions has come true seeing as you have the time to trawl through, I’m on a train on iPhone currently but I’ll have a proper look tomorrow.

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 00:33 ----------

We’ve covered this and the reasons time and again to the point of tedium, he hasn’t played for the First team this season and never will.

You said it with authority, then back tracked and said it was because you didn't know you were getting a new CEO or her agenda.

Why not just say "in my opinion, I don't think we will see him again", which would have been a perfectly reasonable thing to say?

You said it with authority, then back tracked and said it was because you didn't know you were getting a new CEO or her agenda.

Why not just say "in my opinion, I don't think we will see him again", which would have been a perfectly reasonable thing to say?

Whatever I put on here is my opinion and based on the situation at the time I’ll 100% stand by it, the player then personally asked the chairman months later to be allowed to play and the CEO and DC agreed he could play at U23 level and no more, your clutching big time with this one.